Obscure Chinese DAPs
Jan 4, 2024 at 8:36 PM Post #8,056 of 8,143
Hello everyone,
since I'm out of obscure and cheap DACs since a lot of time, I still have a Benjie S8/AGPTEK M30B. It was bought to replace a Benjie S5 (which worked way better imho, it was smaller, faster and had a better battery life).
Now, when I listen to FLAC files, it hear a sort of buzz and it really seems like it does it only with FLAC files.

I don't use DAPs very often, but if I wanted to buy the bare minimum to have a decent portable DAP to listen to FLAC albums, counting that I already have a few dongles but I want a small, portable and dedicated cheap device, what could I buy right now?
Isn't there anything like the old Benjie players out there?

Thanks everyone <3

TBH I haven't found anything very excellent for a sub $100 USD DAP nowadays. This DAP price band has been superceded by dongles which weigh in at a cheaper price.

Of course dongles have their own issues, but I managed to buy a first hand Sony A55 at $130 USD during sales a couple of years back, with the Mr Walkman mod, it is very nice sounding.

Jan 9, 2024 at 3:55 PM Post #8,065 of 8,143
Only on facebook there are many groups about ChiFi.
I agree.

But how is this comment related to the DAP they're talking about? :D

Jan 10, 2024 at 1:21 PM Post #8,067 of 8,143
I agree.

But how is this comment related to the DAP they're talking about? :D
I was really asking if that was the same DAP sold on Amazon that was linked to on Aliexpress... And why I asked was in case someone else is interested in it and it is the same DAP I think that listing on Amazon has been cheaper (when it's available)

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2024 at 9:41 AM Post #8,069 of 8,143
Last edited:
Jan 18, 2024 at 12:29 PM Post #8,070 of 8,143
Anyone used this SWOFY 80GB player? . Please share your feedback.
71MclqNd4uL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back