Obscure Chinese DAPs
Apr 28, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #5,776 of 8,143
I was considering that monoprice DAC/amp with this player too! I already have the Hidizs DH1000 Sonata too so this player would suit it well.

Please let us know your results when the player arrives.
I actually have that Hidizs DH1000 too. I like that unit and how it is built. This V1 looked to be built similarly, so I was immediately intrigued. If you’re thinking about that Monoprice, it’s very good...and unique.

Apr 28, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #5,777 of 8,143
I actually have that Hidizs DH1000 too. I like that unit and how it is built. This V1 looked to be built similarly, so I was immediately intrigued. If you’re thinking about that Monoprice, it’s very good...and unique.

The V1 is made by the OEM that manufactures Hidizs gear (TempoTec, they have their own version of the DH1000 on AliExpress too), that's what made me sit up and seriously consider the player.

I've only heard good things about that Monoprice DAC amp. I think I may already be able to feel the money slipping out of my wallet......

Apr 29, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #5,778 of 8,143
The Tempotec V1 look interesting with 2 card slots... I might order it as on taobao, people are commenting that the sound is great and the navigation is similar to Hiby. Does anyone have a Hiby DAP and comment on the UI and navigation?

Either way the Ziku X9 is a solid player which is bright, and the navigation is decent (could be better), the folder sorting can be better too but overall i like it. The battery life is insane (i am away on a trip and till now, i have used it for almost 10hrs and only one bar expended), it should easily hit 20hrs i believe.

Apr 29, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #5,779 of 8,143
The Tempotec V1 look interesting with 2 card slots... I might order it as on taobao, people are commenting that the sound is great and the navigation is similar to Hiby. Does anyone have a Hiby DAP and comment on the UI and navigation?

Either way the Ziku X9 is a solid player which is bright, and the navigation is decent (could be better), the folder sorting can be better too but overall i like it. The battery life is insane (i am away on a trip and till now, i have used it for almost 10hrs and only one bar expended), it should easily hit 20hrs i believe.

Hiby R3 is great to Navigate. I was interested until the bluetooth only part :frowning2:

Apr 29, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #5,783 of 8,143
Hiby R3 is great to Navigate. I was interested until the bluetooth only part :frowning2:
From what i see in the comment u can get their Type-C USB DAC to connect to the player and use ur 3.5mm earphone. But yeah, that's a hassle :frowning2:

Apr 30, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #5,785 of 8,143
That's what I thought when I saw it. I bought the Z6 Pro. The best feature of it is that it can play ISOs of stereo only SACDs.
The UI is a way poor and slow.

Can you use it? Sound is ok?

May 2, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #5,787 of 8,143
Hello everyone.so my question is about the 50 dollar players!wich is better,ziku x9 or nintaus x10?i ordered the ziku but i am afraid that the nintaus has better amplification to drive my akg k240...55 ohms.please give me your opinion on sq and amplification of these two!

Last edited:
May 2, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #5,789 of 8,143
Ok thanks,i was just woryed becouse of the low mw measurements of ziku's output power,just 10mw or something..?but another member said that there is a software update that makes it quite loud...i supose im good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back