Obscure Chinese DAPs
Dec 18, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #3,931 of 8,143
Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017 at 7:31 AM Post #3,933 of 8,143
All 3 products are from Aigo.
I haven't tried any of Aigo's erotic line players buy I have 3 Moonlight Box players and, though they are decent, I wouldn't advise them unless you are a collector.
Eros is the cheaper line of Aigo though these two players aren't really cheap.

Oh I always thought the Eros line was the highend line for Aigo. They are pretty expensive in the Aigo/Patriot brand.

Dec 18, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #3,934 of 8,143
Oh I always thought the Eros line was the highend line for Aigo. They are pretty expensive in the Aigo/Patriot brand.

You are right. Я перепутала.
I wouldn't call it high end but the Eros players are the best they've got afaik.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #3,936 of 8,143
Got this in an email:

Dear friends,

We’ve previously received a lot of enquiries regarding the absence of balanced output in AP200, thereby, we decided to make a truly balanced amplifier to fit your needs.

Hidizs DH-1000, a dual balance native DSD DAC/Amplifier is not only able to assist your AP200 in balancing the output, but also turn any of your devices into a HiFi music player. For details, please refer to our product landing page.

Dec 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #3,938 of 8,143
hey guys, im kinda new to this thread. i just want to ask what is the best benjie out there? planning to buy some portable players
I'd say the T6 is the best, particularly if you want Bluetooth. However if battery life is important to you then the X1 or K8 would be the way to go.

Dec 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #3,939 of 8,143
Dec 19, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #3,942 of 8,143
oh btw do u have those benjie k6? they kinda look good tho
I don't have the K6 and don't recall anyone else here having one but there is some positive feedback on AliExpress. My concern would be the shared volume keys and someone on AE mentioned you have to turn the screen on to adjust volume.

Dec 19, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #3,943 of 8,143
So is the F Audio fa1 any good? I saw a terrible review on face book but am wondering what the conscencious is on head fi.

Dec 19, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #3,944 of 8,143
So is the F Audio fa1 any good? I saw a terrible review on face book but am wondering what the conscencious is on head fi.
There is a lot of FA1 criticism in the Russian forum dedicated thread. With that, most of the claims seem grounded as some users have already disassembled the DAP and found several loose ends in the circuitry and shortcomings in the DAP internal design. These criticized aspects pertain to the charging controller and circuitry (couple of users report a very long charging time with the battery taking up significantly more charge than it should as based on the measurements performed using a tester), obscure schematics of the balanced amp and out (the balanced out is suspected to be fake or unorthodox at least). As far as I know, the Player forum members are actively negotiating with the FA-1 developers to clarify the unclear moments about the DAP and encourage the release of new firmware versions with reported bugs fixed. As for the sound, the FA-1 seems to be highly appreciated.

Dec 19, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #3,945 of 8,143
...users have already disassembled the DAP and found several loose ends in the circuitry and shortcomings in the DAP internal design. These criticized aspects pertain to the charging controller and circuitry (couple of users report a very long charging time with the battery taking up significantly more charge than it should as based on the measurements performed using a tester), obscure schematics of the balanced amp and out (the balanced out is suspected to be fake or unorthodox at least).

Wow, doesn't sound too promising...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back