Obscure Chinese DAPs
May 15, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #2,821 of 8,143
Man Marx you sure know how to RuiN a thread with those signs. Which fire you up more of course.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #2,823 of 8,143
May 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #2,826 of 8,143
Can anyone post there experiences with the Benjie X1? I am curious if anyone could compare in to the Benjie S5? I have read that the K9 and the X1 are the same. It seems like I have read that the X1 and S5 are the same. Can anyone post any details?

May 23, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #2,827 of 8,143
Can anyone post there experiences with the Benjie X1? I am curious if anyone could compare in to the Benjie S5? I have read that the K9 and the X1 are the same. It seems like I have read that the X1 and S5 are the same. Can anyone post any details?
I don't have the S5 but I do have X1 and K9. They are essentially the same except for the buttons. Both sound really good (considering the price), have stoopid good battery life and breakpoint resume. The capacative buttons on the X1 can be a bit finicky sometimes but I prefer to use it because of its dedicated volume buttons.

I'm sure I saw another model identical to the K9 but with added volume buttons but can't seem to find it again. If it does exist that would be the bomb.

May 23, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #2,828 of 8,143
I don't have the S5 but I do have X1 and K9. They are essentially the same except for the buttons. Both sound really good (considering the price), have stoopid good battery life and breakpoint resume. The capacative buttons on the X1 can be a bit finicky sometimes but I prefer to use it because of its dedicated volume buttons.

I'm sure I saw another model identical to the K9 but with added volume buttons but can't seem to find it again. If it does exist that would be the bomb.

Hey Sir Crab, what does the X1 look like? You know I already have the S5, K9 and this little beauty:grin:

NobleXT6.JPG

What I can't believe is these crazy NobleX's sound better on this T6 than they do on my N3:astonished:

May 23, 2017 at 8:46 PM Post #2,829 of 8,143
Here is the Benjie X1. I think it is a pretty sexy looking DAP and am surprised it hasn't received much love. Perhaps it has been overshadowed by the Benjie S5. Nonetheless, one can be had for around $25 on Aliexpress. I am very close to pulling the trigger on one. To be honest, I've just spent too much damn money (seems like a similar theme around here!).

HTB1lRwpOFXXXXcAXVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #2,830 of 8,143
Hey Sir Crab, what does the X1 look like? You know I already have the S5, K9 and this little beauty:grin:

What I can't believe is these crazy NobleX's sound better on this T6 than they do on my N3:astonished:
Wow, you must be the first person I have seen to speak so favourably of the T6, what do you think of it, and how does the sound compare to the k9? Thanks a heap if you can respond.

May 24, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #2,831 of 8,143
THX for the X1 shot @yabai.

Yeah, although the K9 seems to be more powerful than the T6 the T6 sounds cleaner to me and much closer to the S5. Looks wise the T6 is very nice, I'd say something closer to that X1 which appears to be built in a cell phone chassis!

May 24, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #2,832 of 8,143
They look so good! where do you guys bought it from? TaoBao? and its quite a good price planning to try it which one should i go for?

May 24, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #2,833 of 8,143
THX for the X1 shot @yabai.

Yeah, although the K9 seems to be more powerful than the T6 the T6 sounds cleaner to me and much closer to the S5. Looks wise the T6 is very nice, I'd say something closer to that X1 which appears to be built in a cell phone chassis!
Oh, I was expecting a large jump in sound quality from even the S5. Not worth the 10~ hour battery life and cost IMO unless there is something I am missing?

May 24, 2017 at 5:40 AM Post #2,835 of 8,143
Hi everyone, I have come across the Benjie K9, and am wondering if it is worth buying? I do not currently have a dedicated portable audio player, and would like to get one.

I find it quite hard to choose things, and have some problems, for example I own 49 vaporisers as I could not decide on one I liked best to keep using, and as you can guess this got very expensive, with some costing over £130 each.

I have some Sennheiser HD 25 I-II's, and some soundmagic ES18's that I will use with the player.

Would this be one of the best players to go for on a budget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back