Obscure Chinese DAPs
Apr 21, 2017 at 2:41 AM Post #2,747 of 8,142
  I should be getting an IQQ C18 soon. It looks like a rebranding of one of the Aigo models (can't remember which one). Can't wait to check the audio quality and see if the firmware version is the same as on the Aigo.

The IQQ C18 looks similar to the Aigo Z2 (which in turn look like a Hidizs AP100), but case - is from the Aigo Z1 (without sensor display) - two metal panels, the back panel is fixed with one screw at the bottom.

When I asked Penon Audio why they did not sell the Aigo Z2, they answered that the IQQ C18 was a complete analog of the Aigo Z2. But if this yes, why the battery life of the Aigo Z2 is about 25 hours, and the IQQ C18 is about 55 hours... 
cool.gif

But they have one UI. In any case, IQQ C18 is a good player, there is a detailed review in the Russian forum:

https://mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/50967.html

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #2,749 of 8,142
Aigo Z2 is 90 shipped cheapest I've see them would love to see a review it's packed with lots of features. DSD playback too. Anyone try them?
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32791330933.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #2,750 of 8,142
Hmm seems to be the similar player as the Z2

eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/272606852014

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #2,751 of 8,142
Hmm seems to be the similar player as the Z2

eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/272606852014

Yep the only difference seems to be the alignment of the front buttons. If I end up getting the C18 I'll post some impressions.

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #2,752 of 8,142
Yep the only difference seems to be the alignment of the front buttons. If I end up getting the C18 I'll post some impressions.

That would be awesome if you did.

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #2,754 of 8,142
Hi all. I am after something very portable that I can take on a holiday with me, so I would rather that the price was low. I am very much into bass heavy music such as hop hop etc. I have a fiio x5 vs with jvc sz2000 for my usual work days but I want something that I would not be so protective of on my travels!

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #2,755 of 8,142
I contacted the seller and he said it does native dsd 256. Man I wish I had the money I'd get one right NOW

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #2,756 of 8,142
Oriolus DP100 Review,
original from Hong Kong in Chinese;
google translate only;

Output line

The same model from the 100 start, as if the representative of the brand hope to return to the origin, but not as the year DX100 use Android, but their own system, while switching to physical keys, be easy to use, and the use of CNC aluminum alloy body, Volume control for the analog, using ALPS potentiometer, the overall focus on analog processing and amplification design. DAC also use the familiar ES9018S, corresponding to 24bit / 192kHz, DSD128 play, coupled with dual-clock design, resulting in stable and accurate performance. The amplifier is part of the key design, the use of +/- 5V Op-amp + Buffer architecture, balanced and non-equilibrium for the independent structure, and the former 4-channel true balance amplification, the output level of 2.8Vrms, enough to promote a lot of headphones The

Play the test
Listen album: Supper Moment "The Moment" (24bit / 96kHz), He Yan poem "Lost in Love"
Headphones: Campfire Audio Andromeda, Technics EAH-T700, Oriolus Black Oriole
Format: FLAC

DP100 output than many DAP high, worrying about low noise, rough sound problems, and the actual coupled with high sensitivity of the headset is not the case, the background is also quiet, and put on a large headset such as EAH-T700, also Have a decent performance. Listen to Supper Moment's "trouble in the dance", a strong sense of music, each instrument has a different three-dimensional, it is to distinguish the level of expression, no exaggerated details, low frequency has excellent density, and full of flexibility. There is a good balance between the various bands, voices loud and clear, voice light, biting is very clear, and no burr. And then listen to He Yan poem "just want to go with you", the girl a little more sweet, and biting, gas, tail of the treatment are delicate to show, the instrument from the back behind the singing part. Try a few pairs of headphones, I believe that DP100 has excellent control, but also can effectively play the characteristics of the headset, which is very pleasing.

to sum up

As Oriolus first DAP, DP100 gives the feeling of return to the origin, DX100 one of the advantages, is a good driving force, in the DP100 body can be said to be further, balanced output also meet the needs of the market. Did not force the intelligent system and touch operation, but pragmatic to do the DAP of the copies, are the author appreciate.

[Which one for you]

Attention to music, with different headphones players

http://www.lyra-media.com/review_details.php?id=400

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #2,758 of 8,142
one more same in HK chinese by google translate ;

partial only;

Driving power: Some enthusiasts like to use the word thrust, but individuals prefer to use the driving force, because the high-power output does not mean that will be able to drive a good headset, some headphones "eat" current, and some "eat" voltage. DP100 thrust is enough, which is optimized with the power supply part of the general common earplugs, multi-unit moving iron, portable large unit of the dynamic headphones and so are not much problem, used to drive HD600 and K701 desktop headphones, Can guest, can have a six or seven of the performance. (Test whether the headset is driven, mainly to see the very high frequency of the extension and very low frequency dive, that is, both ends of the sound is able to come out, and then one is the sound field is enough open, and further is to consider the details The sound is restored.)

The amount of information provided: For the current Hi-Fi player, the reduction of the amount of information and sound source (music files) more, Hi-Res Audio level of the source itself contains more information. DP100 DAC chip is used ES9018S (standard version, non-mobile version), a very classic digital-analog conversion chip, so the amount of information provided is no problem, compared to the previous generation of flagship to even more even a chip, And support DSD hard solution, which in the same level player is also rare. (On the amount of information, the biggest bottleneck is the headset, no high-resolution headphones is difficult to detect whether the player provides enough information, listen to the attention of the details of the tracks, such as the violin's broken bow, Resonance, people's stolen sound, etc.)

Dynamic: should be considered from the system level, the relationship with the headset is greater, mainly the ability of the sound can be small or small (or the strength of the power of the power of alternating), of course, there are some relations with the front, if the player will be low Of the signal to enlarge the output is not good, for example, a Korean system player, the dynamic has been short board. DP100 dynamic in the portable device is very good, drive the general earplugs and portable headphones can have a very good dynamic performance in the symphony of the violin such instruments for the sound of combing the whole band and the band when the strong contrast when strong To meet the needs of classical music.

Transient: the ability to keep the sound freely, but also a greater relationship with the headset, the more typical is the dynamic ring headset and moving headphones sound, which is caused by the difference between the two different. To the current Hi-Fi player, the transient side is not too much problem, and no manufacturers on this side make mistakes, so you can skip.

Tuning style: DP100 mentioned earlier is a neutral balance of the route, choose this "faithful" route is not because of the conservative, but their own black oriole and gray oriole are very unique headphones, so 100 The style will be better.

Sound field reduction: DP100 Although the tuning style is not adjusted for their own headphones, but in the sound field for a certain degree of optimization, and not the pursuit of too open sound field, but to maintain a moderate range, to ensure that the knot And the density of the sound, so take into account, after all, black oriole and gray oriole are vocals-based plug, its users are mostly ACG party.

Original URL: https: //kknews.cc/digital/39mklbg.html
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

May 1, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #2,759 of 8,142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back