Oakley THUMP
Feb 11, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 16
If they sound as great as they look, then they must sound like crap.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoj
If they sound as great as they look, then they must sound like crap.
very_evil_smiley.gif

hahahahahahaha! *chokes*

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #4 of 16
capital ugly
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 11:37 PM Post #6 of 16
Love this quote: "If your eyes are on your head, why should your music system hang on your waist?"

That much money for an ugly flash memory player that won't fit in your pocket... thanks, but I'd rather buy a HD DAP and a few nice dinners.

Feb 12, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #10 of 16
For that kind of money - I would get some e4's or er4p's and a nice iriver flash player, and be much happier.

Feb 12, 2005 at 4:49 AM Post #11 of 16
I have no doubt that most of the people who buy this for its style will be either incredibly ugly or plain jane in appearance. So if someone plans to buy this to make themself look cooler or more attractive, don't. There is no self-respecting person who'd buy this crap.

Feb 12, 2005 at 11:25 AM Post #13 of 16
(laughing hard) but what about Little John, he's self-respecting, right? Ca-runk!
tongue.gif

Of course, as a rule I don't spend more than $20 on sunglasses that any more expensive will only slightly improve my appearance? I mean crap, when you look like the abandoned son of Henry Rollins, or much less my avatar (I should post a pic to explain?), Oakley, or "Hoakley" glasses aren't going to make me look much better anywho.
biggrin.gif
Abe

Feb 12, 2005 at 11:53 AM Post #14 of 16
as a portable user looking to minimize cords this concept seems logical. I would prefer a detachable earbud, so can substitute phone of choice, and a solid state drive that can be more easily adapted to something besides those goofy sunglasses.

If more flexible this idea might actually appeal to me. Of course much easier to just gerry rig(wrap some chords etc..) other existing, better performing products for similiar results.

But suspect Oakley makes a few $ regardless.

Feb 12, 2005 at 12:41 PM Post #15 of 16
Wrap er6's around some semi-premium frames and shrinkwrap the whole deal without the lenses yet put on and then paint the shrinkwrap. And the're you go- Oakley killers for little $$. Very nice, and very doable.
rs1smile.gif
for that deep down clean,
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back