Now available and a loaner program...
May 20, 2014 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

The VPI Nomad started shipping this week and we will have some available to ship in a few days! This is a great product and an excellent way to get you feet wet as a vinyl junkie. The Nomad is an all in one turntable that comes with turntable, tonearm and cartridge as well as an on board MM phono stage (non defeatable) and even a headphone jack. Put on a record and plug in your headphones and enjoy. And of course you can run the output into you favorite headphone amp (like the Apex Peak) and it will sound even better! Order yours now and get free Fed Ex Express Shipping or sign up for our loaner program. (see below)

AND we are going to have one for a loaner program! I am only selecting 5 participants and will expect that you will treat this product with TLC (tender loving care). So you can request a place in the loaner program ... here are the rules.

VPI Nomad turntable loaner program rules:

Thank you for your interest in the VPI Nomad Turntable System! We have 1 Nomad available for loan. You will receive the Nomad and be able to use it for 1 week.  So 7 days after you receive the Nomad, you will be required to pack it as it arrived to you,  and ship it to the next loaner recipient. That shipping is at your expense. You will also be required to write a short review on your experience with the Nomad. I am really expecting you to do this!
We will need you to email us at todd@ttvjaudio.com your Name, address, phone number, and Head-Fi  user name.
You will be notified when it is your turn to receive them. We have a rather long list of those wanting to participate and we will do everything we can to insure you all get a chance to listen to them as quickly as possible.

Todd

May 20, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 18
Any idea how much the shipping costs would be for that turntable? It doesn't look very light! 
blink.gif

May 20, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #4 of 18
I'm not in the market for another turntable at the moment, but I think it's exceedingly awesome that there's an opportunity to listen to one in your home before having to shell out the dough to buy one... Very cool move, TTVJ.

May 22, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #8 of 18
HI All,

I had 6 people email me to sign up for the loaner program and so they will all get to audition the VPI Nomad. I would estimate ground shipping to be between $20 and $30. I made sure with VPI that the packaging for the Nomad would hold up for this many shipments and they told me it would.

So next week I should be able to get it shipped out to the first recipient. Until then, have a great Memorial Day weekend and talk to you soon!

Todd

May 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #9 of 18
Is it possible to ship to Israel? Considering this option. Specs look great!

Jun 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #11 of 18
Hi All,

Well the loaner VPI Nomad is going out to the first recipient today! I look forward to all of the feedback and reviews form the loaner participants. I think you will find this to be an awesome product and a great value. Enjoy your time with the Nomad and please be careful to insure that the next person receives it in the same condition you did.

We have some units in stock if you just have to have one now...

Todd

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #14 of 18
Who has the lil' Nomad right now? (haha, I just realized the VPI Nomad is being a nomad right now, traveling around to all of us 
smily_headphones1.gif
) Mine needs to arrive at least before I head back to school; I can ship it back from school, but I'll loose to much time if it arrives at my house after I've left.

Jul 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #15 of 18
The Nomad has stalled but should be moving again very soon. So far 2 folks have received it and there is no review... I am also disappointed! I have a $1K turntable out on loan with an agreement from the folks who are using it to write a review. If you guys are not going to live up to the agreement I may change my mind on future loaner programs.

To those of you in line, please be patient for a few more days and the Nomad will be shipped. The current loaner participant had good reason for the delayed shipment...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back