Now available and a loaner program...
Jul 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #16 of 18
I am the reason it stalled I have been in the hospital after a fall. I got injured 5 years ago at work and I am disabled from it. I walk with walker. I got the table the next day went on a day trip with my wife and son to Madison Wisconsin. I lost my balance and fell and got hurt. I was in the hospital for 6 days away from home 1.5 hour drive. I came home shipped table out that day. I had to go back to have my pain pump repositioned and battery updated. While there the table came back as non deliverable wrong address. I contacted Todd and the address was correct. I received it back Saturday I was still in hospital son told me it had returned. I got out today but my wife and son triple checked address they took on Monday to post office they confirmed it was a correct address. It was shipped on Monday priority mail to Michigan so it should be there today. I will post a review in a day or two after getting settled back at home. I am very sorry for this delay I hope Todd continues the program. I loved the table very much and wish I had the money right now to order one. Music is a therapy for me, I am in pain 24/7 and never thought at 44 I would be on this situation. So I use music for my escape to help me take my mind off the crud. This will be a great way to listen to vinyl with headphones and relax. I hope to save up for one very soon.

Aug 2, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #17 of 18
I am the reason it stalled I have been in the hospital after a fall. I got injured 5 years ago at work and I am disabled from it. I walk with walker. I got the table the next day went on a day trip with my wife and son to Madison Wisconsin. I lost my balance and fell and got hurt. I was in the hospital for 6 days away from home 1.5 hour drive. I came home shipped table out that day. I had to go back to have my pain pump repositioned and battery updated. While there the table came back as non deliverable wrong address. I contacted Todd and the address was correct. I received it back Saturday I was still in hospital son told me it had returned. I got out today but my wife and son triple checked address they took on Monday to post office they confirmed it was a correct address. It was shipped on Monday priority mail to Michigan so it should be there today. I will post a review in a day or two after getting settled back at home. I am very sorry for this delay I hope Todd continues the program. I loved the table very much and wish I had the money right now to order one. Music is a therapy for me, I am in pain 24/7 and never thought at 44 I would be on this situation. So I use music for my escape to help me take my mind off the crud. This will be a great way to listen to vinyl with headphones and relax. I hope to save up for one very soon.

Perfectly valid reason. So sorry to hear about your injury. For a swift recovery 
beerchug.gif

Todd, because of this delay, could you just tell #5 on the list to send it back to you? There's no way it'll arrive in time, and I don't want the precious Nomad to get knocked around in a college post counter. Also, I'm not sure if this guy was a part of the loaner program, or just got one from you, but here's a review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/725516/review-vpi-nomad-turntable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back