Not receiving instant email notifications for new posts in t hreads.
May 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

BoilermakerFan

Headphoneus Supremus
I edited my profile back to instant notification and re-subscribed to my main threads to see if it would fix the issue.  It has hasn't. 

May 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 45
X3 ... all my subs seem to be intact but I'm recieving now email updates.

I will say, though, that the "subscriptions" only option on the "recent activity" page is to my liking.

May 7, 2010 at 5:29 PM Post #5 of 45
Same for me.
When I entered my Account Details, it appears that my Email Preferences were set to the weekly combined digest. I had to reset it to individual immediate emails.
Now I receive notifications as normal.

May 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #6 of 45
Hmm, seems it doesn't work for me now either
frown.gif

May 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #7 of 45
I received a PM notification.  I'll wait and see if I receive daily thread updates though.  

May 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #8 of 45
Thanks for the reports.

Immediate email notification for updates to subscriptions were not working properly for a while. That issue has been fixed, and now you should be receiving all of your email notifications. Please let us know if you continue to have difficulty.

May 8, 2010 at 1:16 AM Post #9 of 45
Thanks, but now I'm having the opposite problem. I got an email notification but the post in the notification never made it to the thread itself. If I check the would-be poster's 'recent activity' the post is there but when I go to the thread it is not 
confused_face.gif

May 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM Post #12 of 45
I do not think subscriptions work great for me either at this moment. It worked fine the first hours after I did enabled the Instant notification. Now after jude reported the fix, I'm still not getting them. Sorry but I think we still having an issue.
Edit: Now I'm getting an notification of my own post here, also it seems but below posts I get the email. On other active threads, nope.
blink.gif

May 8, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #13 of 45
I am receiving some notifications, but the link in the notification takes you to the first post in the tread, not the first new post of the notification. 

May 8, 2010 at 4:45 PM Post #14 of 45

Quote:
Thanks for the reports.

Immediate email notification for updates to subscriptions were not working properly for a while. That issue has been fixed, and now you should be receiving all of your email notifications. Please let us know if you continue to have difficulty.

No notifications yet.

May 8, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #15 of 45
For the day notification success ratio is about 1:10, meaning 9/10 updated threads don't prompt me with an email. Also, the post that I got notified about yesterday still hasn't made it to the thread. If Head-Fi starts developing Phantom Post syndrome, I will be thoroughly creeped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back