NorCal Regional, August 25th
Aug 13, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #181 of 347
Oh man Mikhail is coming? That is exciting.

Aug 13, 2007 at 5:55 PM Post #182 of 347
I figure I should probably separately itemize what's on the list that's mine, so people know where to find them.
wink.gif

Headphones
AKG K701
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000 [AK]Zip-balanced
Audio-Technica ATH-ES7
Grado SR325i
Sennheiser HD650

Amplifiers
Eddie Current EC/SS
iBasso T2
Go-Vibe V6 (hopefully)
HeadAmp AE-2 (hopefully)
HeadAmp Gilmore Lite LE
Lehmannaudio Black Cube Linear
RSA Hornet M
Xenos 1HA-EPC

Sources
Arcam FMJ CD33
Ayre CX-7e
iAudio X5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As an added bonus, there is another prize for the raffle that I can announce. Long-time Head-Fier stevesurf was a lucky winner at the HeadFest door prize drawing, but he chose to "pay forward" his prize because he already had IEMs that he liked and he wanted someone else to have the opportunity to win them. SO, thanks to both stevesurf and the original donor, Westone, Asr can add a brand new, sealed pair of Westone UM2 dual-driver IEMs to the prize list! I think that would be worth a couple of tickets...
cool.gif

Thanks Voltron, just added them!

Aug 14, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #184 of 347
Quote:

Originally Posted by Girardian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I must say I feel a little like "silent Bob" around here ... nonetheless I'll attend!

Don't worry, you can get your name change after you pick the one that sounds best to you at the meet.

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #186 of 347
FYI, if anyone there wants to buy my MS2i ($225) or PPA ($200) or stock Heed ($325) at the meet, they'll be FS.

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #187 of 347
no dt 880? i want to try that one.

i've never been to a meet but i think i like big meets better. big meets, you can go around anonymously and just listen wherever is available. you go in, listen, move to another station, listen, and on and on. in a small meet, every actions is sorta being seen and you HAVE to socialize with people. you have to talk about gears, talk about what you like, talk about this and that, ya da ya da. it's great if you have lots of experience with gears. for me it's kind of a drag because i dont have much experience with gears.

Aug 15, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #188 of 347
im bringing some AKG K601's, maybe my SR-80s if i havent sold them by then, and my microshar amp and possibly a corda move.

Aug 15, 2007 at 8:48 AM Post #189 of 347
Wow... lookin' like a great meet. Better charge up my camera batteries
biggrin.gif

This tune sums up the warm fuzzy I get at head-fi meets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_7bK8uvfw

And yeah, I'd love to hear some of your IEMs and get some of your feedback on the q-JAYS. I've worked with Peter/Jens in giving them my honest feedback on their latest IEMs, but it would be nice to have others impressions too
biggrin.gif
Don't worry about earwax, I'll have some extra filters
biggrin.gif
I'll scrub out my ears really good too, out of courtesy.

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #192 of 347
I don't think so. I think you could call it, first come first served.
biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #193 of 347
I recieved a copy of the DVD made by bperboy of the Steve Hoffman talk during HeadFest07.

I will make copies for the gathering for those who wish to have one.

Please PM me if you would like a copy.

There is also a torrent file out there for this as well http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3772100/...e_Hoffman_Talk

Cheers,

Aug 15, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #194 of 347
No one has a Corda Opera to bring
confused.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #195 of 347
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No one has a Corda Opera to bring
confused.gif

if I can come I'll bring mine (right now is 50/50, looking better than last week
wink.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back