ALL IN FAVOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TYPE "FIRE"

ALL AGAINST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TYPE "ICE"

Jan 4, 2003 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 38
fire and ice?

isnt that pat benetar??
frown.gif

k.s.

Jan 4, 2003 at 5:26 AM Post #4 of 38
i decided that she sucks. first, i found out that she toured with dave matthews which is a HUGE point against somebody in my book.

then i actually listened to the album and she sounds like macy gray, slash number two.

not my stuff but lots of people seem to think she's great. i've just heard better so i could care less about her stuff.

Jan 4, 2003 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
i decided that she sucks. first, i found out that she toured with dave matthews which is a HUGE point against somebody in my book.

then i actually listened to the album and she sounds like macy gray, slash number two.

not my stuff but lots of people seem to think she's great. i've just heard better so i could care less about her stuff.

you suck dude...seriously
very_evil_smiley.gif

don't **** with dmb, or i'll have you blacklisted from all the greek-owned diners in the metro area.

tongue.gif

Oh, Norah is definitely on FIRE.

Jan 4, 2003 at 8:52 AM Post #9 of 38
I just got the "come away with me" CD a few days ago. Well, she isn't that bad I think. Compared with Diana Krall's "Love Scenes" and " the look of love" that I own, I kinda perfer Norah Jones's.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2003 at 11:34 AM Post #11 of 38
I think she's fantastic. Her voice is so smooth and silky. It is definately captivating and seductive. I especially like "Now You Know" from her album.

Norah Jones and Dana Glover are currently my top two favorite female vocalists. Completly different styles but I love 'em both.

Jan 4, 2003 at 5:45 PM Post #15 of 38
Ice. I'm with grinch on this one. I don't dig her at all. I can think of many female voices I prefer: Holly Cole, Patricia Barber, Diana Krall to name a few who are still actively recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back