Noontec Zoro
Apr 29, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #107 of 160
Good to hear!
smile.gif

Apr 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #109 of 160
I tried the original version and they sounded better than any other closed headphone I've heard so far (ATH-M50, Bose AE2, Creative Aurvana Live) , but they had very little isolation, making them useless for the purposes you would use a closed headphone for. And they weren't great by open-headphone standards, so I returned them. The CNET review says the new one has better isolation. I wonder how much better.

May 4, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #112 of 160
Just read the review on Cnet, even more refined sound...NICE!

Btw, Hal Rockwell - how did the earpad swap go on the Zoro? I am as well eager to try  
smily_headphones1.gif

May 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM Post #114 of 160
Quote:
I'm yet to receive the Beats' earpads. I guess it takes longer to ship to Israel. The moment I'll receive them and have an opportunity to try them on, I'll post my findings.

Thanks Hal.
Btw, the Noontec Zoro HD seems to be available in Germany OR is it? the photos are of the regular Zoros 
confused.gif
. Will just have to give it a try! (40 euros for a regular Zoro is as well a good price 
smily_headphones1.gif
)

May 6, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #116 of 160
Sure sofastreamer, will do!

May 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #119 of 160
Just received the Solo HD earpads. Took them off the rings they came attached to without any problem but they don't fit over the Zoro's cause they're too small in diameter.
Anyway, the only conclusion I came to was that there is no difficulty in removing the Zoro stock pads and putting them back on.

May 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #120 of 160
Has anyone been able to test out the Zoro HDs yet? I saw groupon had them on sale for around $55 the other day. I can't imagine there being a huge difference in build and sound quality at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back