Noob remarks... share your experiences
Feb 7, 2007 at 2:57 PM Post #31 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"What's that yellow ****?"

a response to earwax on my marshmallows.

eww!!
tongue.gif
dude, that's gross hehe
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #32 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by NtD Gr3nade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Are those Bose?", my response-"No", then they say-"Why would you get those then? Bose is the besT"

before joining this forum, i also thought bose was among the best..after, i think they are a company that overprices hehe!

i also thought only bose and sennheiser make good earphones then..now i know about grados and and akg and all other good manufacturers
smily_headphones1.gif

some of my co-workers saw me pull out my pa2v2 and my ep-635. one said "what is that box?" i said "a pocket amplifier." his response was "what does an amplifier do?" another said "dude, he's like a doctor, his earphones are like stethoscopes in the ear." i just laughed at them both
tongue.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #33 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol which rat shack did you crawl into?

Sadly, the one in Woodbury, Long Island. The one in Bayside just gave me a funny look when I went in their looking for a breadboard. They don't even keep them out in the front, you have to ask them and they go to the back storage room to get it, it only took him 5 tries of going in and coming out to ask if "this it?"

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #34 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sadly, the one in Woodbury, Long Island. The one in Bayside just gave me a funny look when I went in their looking for a breadboard. They don't even keep them out in the front, you have to ask them and they go to the back storage room to get it, it only took him 5 tries of going in and coming out to ask if "this it?"

the staff at the radioshack at bayside are so retarted its rediculous. I went in to buy ksc75s and the guy tried to get me to buy those "Clipz" headphones saying that they were the same. I said, "umm, have you even tried them" then he opened the box and he compared the two and he has a slight revelation. OMG theyre not the same!!!

idiots, they keep talking about things that they have no idea about

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #35 of 70
There was a time when little me worked there pt... I was so innocent and all, telling people honestly what to buy.. needlessly to say many ksc75's were sold, and I made like zero commission
frown.gif
Oh yea the one in fresh meadows@horace harding's the 'hive'. The door on the right-rear is a tunnel that leads down to a large "training(bs)" academy, with visits from various 'industry' people trying to boost morale, especially those cell phone companies.

It was so hard for me to sell plans laden with useless features when I see a poor family walk in. Their bills are so high and they complain that its hard for them to pay for utilities and stuff.. Usually they don't understand those dumb 50 dollar multimedia packs that people push on them, and they never use it anyway since they are mostly working class adults with lots of kids..*sob*

Feb 7, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #36 of 70
I hate that Radio Shack in Fresh Meadows. The employees are all a bunch of ****** bags.

Corrected spelling.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #39 of 70
I went to rat shack to buy a 1/4 in to a mini plug (out of desperation) and I was handed a mono version. When I pointed out their mistake, they just gave me a blank look.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #40 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean [size=xx-small]******[/size] don't you =D
Please don't hate me! I swear I'm not one of them T___T It was just an accident

Hey, you do what you have to do to make some money. Can't hate on that.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #41 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by goorackerelite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went to rat shack to buy a 1/4 in to a mini plug (out of desperation) and I was handed a mono version. When I pointed out their mistake, they just gave me a blank look.

Same thing happened to me except I didn't notice until I got home and only one channel was playing
plainface.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #42 of 70
People stating that Bose is the best ju pisses me of so bad... ¤§*#

I've got a good friend from a wealthy family who are just going to get a Bose surround system costing 8000$, cant help but to feel really sorry for them.

Another friend recently stated that Creative makes some of the best audiogear (headphones/speakers) *sigh*

Heard a guy at work, stating that those new Bose headphones are just tha bomb.

I usually just suffer in silence... I'm not interested in converting people from the dark side.

Quote:

"Why would you want spare parts for that piece of crap? They look as if they belong in the bin!!!"

Thats just insane/depressing...

Feb 7, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #44 of 70
Great story, but were you cross dressing that day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back