NOISE RoCK THrEAD
Jul 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #61 of 70
Have you guys heard the new Prurient yet? I really dig it! Couldn't find my favorite track off the album on youtube, but here are some others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2TPJEpd4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw_JTjb_nNM

Also, Melvins, thanks again for turning me on to Earth a few months back! I'm actually going to see them play next week. Lookin' forward to it!

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #63 of 70
I love pain teens! And that's the way of the world. Favorite flipper song is ha ha ha. Have you heard of Ed hall

Feb 8, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #64 of 70
This thread has so much beauty in it

Feb 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #66 of 70
Heroine Sheiks, Prolapse's Italian Flag has been blowing me away, Pop 1280's new album is great, The Men, Laddio Bolocko

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #67 of 70
Ed Hall sounds familiar but i never picked up any of their stuff.  i just searched them on wikipedia and l think like the first line mentioned them along with the butthole surfers, so yea, now im going to get on amazon.com and order an album.  any suggestions where to start?  heroine sheiks looks awesome too.

i spent like 2 years listening to nothing but Flipper.  those ridiculously simple and catchy bass lines and drumming w/ that guitar is just hypnotic and addictive, for some.  i think i wore them out a bit though, i havent listened to them recently.  

Breach?  more of an overall "math metal" (labeling can be dangerous) sound i guess, but so noise and punk driven in feel and style.

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #69 of 70

Quote:
Breach are good. Tracks like Big Strong Boss remind me of Fugazi.

I downloaded the EP your avatar is from yesterday, love me some Aphex Twin!

Quote:
Ed Hall sounds familiar but i never picked up any of their stuff.  i just searched them on wikipedia and l think like the first line mentioned them along with the butthole surfers, so yea, now im going to get on amazon.com and order an album.  any suggestions where to start?  heroine sheiks looks awesome too.

i spent like 2 years listening to nothing but Flipper.  those ridiculously simple and catchy bass lines and drumming w/ that guitar is just hypnotic and addictive, for some.  i think i wore them out a bit though, i havent listened to them recently.  

Breach?  more of an overall "math metal" (labeling can be dangerous) sound i guess, but so noise and punk driven in feel and style.

Hmmmm, yeup they toured with the B-hole surfers back in the day. They also are the band at the end of Slacker, if you've ever seen that movie. Love Poke Here is the album with my favorite tracks on it, but Motherscratcher is just as good. All five of their albums are amazing.

Mar 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #70 of 70
buummooopppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back