NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables
Oct 31, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #166 of 207
Well, seems like my cable or refund is not going to materialized as I hoped for. I ordered direct with Zack and now he's MIA. Completely ignoring my messages. Deciding if I should report him to the authority for scamming. Not so much about the lose I suffered but felt betrayed with the benefits of doubts and opportunities I have given him. If he is in a bad shape now, I'll be more than happy to add some more pressure on him after all this ****.

Do you have any receipt or proof?  Kinda doubt treoo will do anything for you, but if you had something maybe they would do something.  Or at least report him and post whatever his story was to you. Probably lies he told to get your sympathy.

Nov 2, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #167 of 207
Do you have any receipt or proof?  Kinda doubt treoo will do anything for you, but if you had something maybe they would do something.  Or at least report him and post whatever his story was to you. Probably lies he told to get your sympathy.

No receipt but confirmation thru SMS. Kept our messages and WhatsApp and that's the only proof of purchase I have. Nevertheless, another lesson learnt and will keep the pressure on him. Until now, he's still evading all contacts from me.

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #171 of 207
  I ordered a 4-conductor Calyx Copper Cable yesterday from Treoo. I noticed this message on their webpage:

"UPDATE: TREOO has restructured the entire workflow process and raw materials supplier. That being said, we'll be taking over the entire manufacturing process over from NocturnaL Audio. Starting tomorrow, we're beginning to fulfil the backlog ourselves with the fullest control, with our own set of schedules to follow. New orders from 20/10/2014 will see a slightly shortened lead time."

I got my order this week. It was ready for pickup in a little less than 3 weeks. It's heavier and a bit more microphonic than stock cables or the Null Audio Lune cable, but otherwise so far I would say the sound and comfort are good. 

Nov 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #172 of 207
  I got my order this week. It was ready for pickup in a little less than 3 weeks. It's heavier and a bit more microphonic than stock cables or the Null Audio Lune cable, but otherwise so far I would say the sound and comfort are good. 

good for you! you didn't get to experience the LLLOOOONNGGGG wait...so if they got it down to 3 weeks, they might have already (or close to) cleared the back orders.

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #178 of 207
Any idea what happened to Zack? Is he still "alive"? Did he get some terminal illness? or did he just actually "run" away with all those money? im really sorry for those who got duped.

Jan 3, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #180 of 207
Have a copper/silver hybrid mini to mini which came with my second hand AK120 and after several weeks of comparing it to the Fiio/Oyaide mini(which is cheaper), I think that the Fiio is better in having less sibilance.
With the Nocturnal I immediately notice the pronounciation of the s in a song.....and I hate it if it is too sibilant.
Fiio it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back