Noble 4 Impressions Thread
Dec 17, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #106 of 182
I will respond to that by saying currently the T-Peos H-300 is my iem of choice and it is true... there is much more bass presence in it, but it also has more clarity. I not a bass head though.

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #107 of 182
  I will respond to that by saying currently the T-Peos H-300 is my iem of choice and it is true... there is much more bass presence in it, but it also has more clarity. I not a bass head though.

Well as I said - personal preference. That's what makes the biggest difference and what makes an iem bad or great. There will be always someone who doesn't like the gear you praise just like you won't like someone else's highly praised gear in comparison to your personal favorites.
That's why I never understood people trying to persuade someone that his gear is not as good as theirs or to argue that their gear is much better coz in reality you can't argue with personal preference and it always wins. 

Dec 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #108 of 182
kova4a , your opinion matters a lot to me since you had both the N4 and the RE272 - i just need some more feedback from people here who have owned both the N4 and the RE272

Well, most likely. The N4 is balanced and detailed and leaning more towards smooth and musical in presentation.

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #109 of 182
  Well as I said - personal preference. That's what makes the biggest difference and what makes an iem bad or great. There will be always someone who doesn't like the gear you praise just like you won't like someone else's highly praised gear in comparison to your personal favorites.
That's why I never understood people trying to persuade someone that his gear is not as good as theirs or to argue that their gear is much better coz in reality you can't argue with personal preference and it always It

It was not my intention to persuade anybody to anything. He was asking opinions and I gave mines.

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #110 of 182
  It was not my intention to persuade anybody to anything. He was asking opinions and I gave mines.

I wasn't insinuating that you did. My point was that personal preference governs our opinion and that's why you think the h300 is much better and someone else might think the other way around. I haven't heard the h300, so I'm not saying anything against it or your opinion 

Dec 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #112 of 182
Have to say that if I was going m9 bi-flanges I would always pick the balanced m9 bi-flanges next to the standard black and clear one but unfortunately these tips are no longer made

They are back....grab them.

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Eartips_p/ts3-df-50-gy.htm

Dec 23, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #113 of 182
They are back....grab them.

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Eartips_p/ts3-df-50-gy.htm

Nah, just a different size of the new ones. Her's a reference pic I took a long time ago with the old balanced bi-flanges in the middle, the new ones to the right and the standard bi-flanges to the left.

Dec 23, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #114 of 182
Nah, just a different size of the new ones. Her's a reference pic I took a long time ago with the old balanced bi-flanges in the middle, the new ones to the right and the standard bi-flanges to the left.

hmm....so the original replacement stock tips set has them?(below link)....last I enquired with Mike he said those were the balanced ones,think last year this time......now that makes me think Mike just referred the balanced ones,but not the original balanced,older ones.....from your reply.

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Eartips_p/ts5-cmb-50-bkgy.htm

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #115 of 182
hmm....so the original replacement stock tips set has them?(below link)....last I enquired with Mike he said those were the balanced ones,think last year this time......now that makes me think Mike just referred the balanced ones,but not the original balanced,older ones.....from your reply.

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Eartips_p/ts5-cmb-50-bkgy.htm

The original balanced tips have been gone for more than 2 years and the new ones have pretty much nothing in common with the old ones unfortunately.

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #116 of 182
The original balanced tips have been gone for more than 2 years and the new ones have pretty much nothing in common with the old ones unfortunately.

-thats disappointing.....luckily and sadly I just have only one pair....:frowning2:

Dec 27, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #117 of 182
Since Noble doesn't provide any shipping or tracking info as far as I know, anyone know what the general delivery time would be for an in-stock universal to Europe? Obviously the holidays are upon us so there's bound to be some delays from that aswell.

Dec 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #118 of 182
  Since Noble doesn't provide any shipping or tracking info as far as I know, anyone know what the general delivery time would be for an in-stock universal to Europe? Obviously the holidays are upon us so there's bound to be some delays from that aswell.

Huh? They use UPS, so you get all the info you need including tracking. It should take around 4-5 days but with the holidays it could take a few more days

Dec 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #119 of 182
  Huh? They use UPS, so you get all the info you need including tracking. It should take around 4-5 days but with the holidays it could take a few more days

Oh, I see. That's great then,

On their order confirmation page it says "In effort to reduce clutter, the PayPal email confirming your payment will be the only automated email you receive from us. Rest assured, your order has been received and is being processed now". I took that to mean that they wouldn't supply any more automated info (unless one specifically requests an update on the delivery). I guess I could still expect an email with tracking info when it comes time to ship it.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Dec 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #120 of 182

Oh, I see. That's great then,

On their order confirmation page it says "In effort to reduce clutter, the PayPal email confirming your payment will be the only automated email you receive from us. Rest assured, your order has been received and is being processed now". I took that to mean that they wouldn't supply any more automated info (unless one specifically requests an update on the delivery). I guess I could still expect an email with tracking info when it comes time to ship it.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Yeah, they do this. You will receive a Quantum View e-mail from UPS on request by Noble with the shipping info once Noble gives UPS the package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back