No Love for Malaysia? (Etymotic ER6i)
Jul 15, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #16 of 22
Try www.headphonehk.com
I bought my westone UM1 from them. Turns out to be cheaper than earphonesolutions.com mainly because of the postage.

Good luck

Jul 15, 2007 at 11:25 PM Post #18 of 22
thank you very much guys.

You guys are very very helpful.

Right now I'm asking help from a forumer here for help (nickname: 465) i once bought an ipod from him. Oh well, he charges a 20% commision but still it's cheaper than most sources.

Jul 16, 2007 at 4:47 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's US$120 shipped to anywhere in the world here

thank you
smily_headphones1.gif
Going to check it out later.
Quote:

Originally Posted by nadavnaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HEY! I'm getting those to and had the same prob. I looked up at froogle for a store with international shipping, found this one:

http://shopblt.com/index.shtml

Serch for er-6i, you'll find it.
biggrin.gif

Very decent price+international shipping. They even have different types of boxes hehe.. Enjoy

Eh, EFN, ebay is hopeless, not one seller ships internationaly.. :erk:

PS: Love for malasya

About this site, it does require an "image" of my credit card for verification. Why would i need to do that? Looks risky IMO.

Jul 16, 2007 at 5:22 AM Post #21 of 22
Make it a holiday and come to Singapore! At least Wilson will let you try the Ety's before buying. You might like the place so much you'll come back every Friday for the party!

Jul 16, 2007 at 9:19 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by TzeYang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thank you
smily_headphones1.gif
Going to check it out later.

About this site, it does require an "image" of my credit card for verification. Why would i need to do that? Looks risky IMO.

oh my
blink.gif
sound risky indeed.. I was totally planing over this site, to bad

try THIS:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Earphones.html

They are pricy on shipping, 35$ is the cheapest >< but hey, it's 79$ on the product, and my uncle in new-york knows the shop owners personally. So it's a guranteed buying source.. If you come up with a place that cost's less+w/shipping, i'll be happy to know :p I'm getting the earphones to

ps: what color should I choose? >< I can't decide. The black would be more noticible on me, I don't know if that's an advantage or weakness.. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back