NITSCH x Schiit Magni Piety - Impressions Thread
Nov 20, 2022 at 11:54 PM Post #123 of 1,640
Grabbed one, looking forward to hearing it!

Nov 21, 2022 at 12:04 AM Post #124 of 1,640
I'm curious if the tube-like qualities of the Piety will translate to the pre-amp output. Might be useful to have a secondary way to add some spice to your equipment downstream [speakers or hp amps etc].

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022 at 12:35 AM Post #126 of 1,640
This will be my first Schiit (NITSCH) product. Got it for another room. Then off to eBay for a DAC. A new listing for Modi Multibit went straight to my cart.

I only went online to check the weather and suddenly I have another stack. I didn’t even know about the Piety when I woke up this morning...

Nov 21, 2022 at 1:18 AM Post #127 of 1,640
Anyone else having trouble accessing the website? The button that was previously the order button now says "almost there..." and redirects me to the email link for Nitsch. Hoping to purchase an AU version and there was a few in stock last I checked.

Nov 21, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #128 of 1,640
Anyone else having trouble accessing the website? The button that was previously the order button now says "almost there..." and redirects me to the email link for Nitsch. Hoping to purchase an AU version and there was a few in stock last I checked.
May be all sold out and hence that add to cart button is removed.

Nov 21, 2022 at 1:23 AM Post #129 of 1,640
May be all sold out and hence that add to cart button is removed.

Yup, it's sold out. Hopefully we get some impressions here in the coming week!

Nov 21, 2022 at 2:47 AM Post #130 of 1,640
THANKS EVERYONE...now I better get to Schiipping. Time to move 'em starting tomorrow!!! I still have to kit half of them in the packaging and with the right wall warts.

So...over the next two weeks I will get them out as quickly as I can! We'll all listen together over the holidays.

Community has been so cool to me over the past 13 years. Didn't and couldn't do this without you. And Jason- what an amp. 🙏🙏🙏
Congratulations

Nov 21, 2022 at 6:17 AM Post #132 of 1,640
Well done @CEE TEE with everything seeming to have gone like clockwork so-far. Superbly organised, particularly for a one-off. Of course it's not all over - with deliveries and customer support.

I am sure that a DAC equivalent would also be incredibly popular - but is likely to be a pipe-dream and dependent on so many planets aligning.

Andrew

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022 at 7:44 AM Post #135 of 1,640
THANKS EVERYONE...now I better get to Schiipping. Time to move 'em starting tomorrow!!! I still have to kit half of them in the packaging and with the right wall warts.

So...over the next two weeks I will get them out as quickly as I can! We'll all listen together over the holidays.

Community has been so cool to me over the past 13 years. Didn't and couldn't do this without you. And Jason- what an amp. 🙏🙏🙏
Congrats on the big success of the Piety! I'm very much looking forward to some serious listening to long jams from Neil Young and Crazy Horse and a number of other jam bands with it and my HD650's. Curious to hear what it sounds like in the Sundara. #excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back