Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth leaked onto the net in full earlier today
Apr 15, 2005 at 9:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

Svperstar

1000+ Head-Fier
Happy Hunting
smily_headphones1.gif

600smile.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 9:57 AM Post #2 of 58
Must..resist...pirating whole album...must learn to...support bands I appreciate...

Apr 15, 2005 at 11:20 AM Post #3 of 58
Hey I am still going to buy the DVD-A version when it comes out in a few weeks
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 12:51 PM Post #4 of 58
I'll be buying this as i love the new single, but maybe I'll have to sample the full album in a little while
icon10.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #7 of 58
I am going to wait and buy the album as I am a huge NIN junkie and Trent deserves the respect of his true fans. Also is it just me or have you noticed that NIN usually puts out good CD's that actually "sound" good and keep their dynamic range.

Oh ya, if you want a awesome sonic experiance from your cans listen to "Wish" off the fixed album or Halo 6 for those in the know.
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 2:45 PM Post #8 of 58
It's pretty bad. I'm not really surprised.

I think I might resell these San Francisco tickets.... I don't think the show's going to be worth what I paid.

Apr 15, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #9 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
It's pretty bad. I'm not really surprised.

Kinda worried that after hearing the first single. Now rather glad I was turned away for tickets early for the Chicago show at the beginning of May.

Apr 15, 2005 at 3:26 PM Post #11 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
to put this in perspective, which NIN albums do you like?

The Fragile is my absolute favorite; And All That Could Have Been/Still next; Downward Spiral after that; then Broken.

With Teeth is extremely simplistic. It's a pop album as performed by Trent Reznor, really. The complexity, stylistic differences, and layers of The Fragile just aren't there.

Apr 15, 2005 at 3:44 PM Post #12 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
The Fragile is my absolute favorite; And All That Could Have Been/Still next; Downward Spiral after that; then Broken.

With Teeth is extremely simplistic. It's a pop album as performed by Trent Reznor, really. The complexity, stylistic differences, and layers of The Fragile just aren't there.

ok, so your NIN preferences are more or less the same as mine. i'm rather ambivalent about The Hand That Feeds single, but i knew that With Teeth was going to be in a totally different directions from The Fragile from all the trent Q&A's on nin.com. personally, i don't like to make up my mind from leaked copies. who knows if it's actually the final version? with Bjork's Medulla, i downloaded the leaked copy as soon as it hit the net and i wasn't all that impressed. when i bought the album, however, i was totally blown away because there were multiple layers of complexity that just weren't present in the leaked copy and it took multiple listens to really get everything. i have liked basically everything that NIN has put out, so i'm going to reserve judgement until i get my hands on an actual copy, which should be May 5th.

Apr 15, 2005 at 4:11 PM Post #13 of 58
Can't say this is Trent's best work
rolleyes.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 5:43 PM Post #14 of 58
I was going to wait until the CD comes out. But I think I will have to download a couple tracks to see how watered down it really is. I will still buy the CD ( I hope)
confused.gif
but right now it seems my worst fears are coming true.

Apr 15, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #15 of 58
It's an interesting sounding album. It definately is more simplistic than say, the fragile. However, in the later tracks you can still here some of the fragile in it. I'm still undecided as to how much I like it... the hand that feeds single took a few listens for me to enjoy.

ps. Just pre-ordered the full album as well as the hand that feeds import single
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back