NIN: The Slip - Free High Resolution!!!!
May 22, 2008 at 9:07 AM Post #91 of 96
It looks like the original 24/96 FLAC release might have been wrong, too. I downloaded my copy on May 11th, but compared with the version I'm downloading now, my file sizes are roughly half. We'll see...

FLAC 16-bit/44.1 kHz = 257 MB
FLAC 24-bit/96 kHz original = 584 MB
FLAC 24-bit/96 kHz current = 939 MB

Edit: Yep, the new one is different, but it appears to measure the same (loudness, frequency response) as the old version. It appears to have FLAC album tags where the other one doesn't.

May 31, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #93 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't like every track - some too heavy for my taste - but some of them are quite nice, 'Discipline' being one of them.

I agree with you on that, some of it sounds very nice to my ears other parts sounds to heavy and grungy (if that is a word
tongue.gif
) to me and loses my favor.

Jul 24, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #94 of 96
Just picked up the CD/DVD version at Best Buy

Comes in 3 panel digipak, has 3 stickers 4x4 of some cryptic "glyphs" reminds me of those vampire markings in Blade movie

DVD video has rehersals of several album tracks in large warehouse like setting with band arranged in a large circle facing inwards, overall dark with harsh high contrast lighting, drummer gets a lot of footage.......Trent is somewhat animated but does not smash up anything

Jul 24, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #96 of 96
What, seriously? lol think I might cancel my Amazon.co.uk order and buy from there then... UK release is meant to be set for Monday
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back