NIN fans CHECK THIS OUT!
Jan 29, 2010 at 7:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

tribestros

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvClJOA5lqA

So let's see, that's Jeordie & Peter with Sennheiser HD280, Trent with the Beyerdynamics?, and Atticus with the QC.

This isn't a studio recording, this was a radio session.

Well, it's good to know Trent likes some GOOD headphones. Because, y'know, Trent is THE MAN

Jan 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM Post #3 of 16
Link broken.

Jan 29, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #4 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by tribestros /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it's good to know Trent likes some GOOD headphones.

The inlay photos on Ghosts I-IV show him wearing a pair of Sennheiser HD 265s.

I've never heard them, but I've seen mixed reviews. Still feel the same way about Trent's headphone choices?
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 29, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #8 of 16
What's with the guy wearing Quiet Comforts?

Jan 29, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTRacer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friend's grandparent's barn doesn't look like much of a studio, but hey they managed to record an EP in it. Point is, is it really that surprising to find studio headphones in a musical environment?

Yeah, I'm not surprised that they have studio headphones either. It still looks more like a small concert though. I saw the Steve Morse Band in a small room like that at the University of Maryland.

Jan 29, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #11 of 16
Studio headphones and audiophile headphones are very different and very similar in many area... Also a lot of musicians does not have expensive headphones, but their guitars can be very very expensive...

Jan 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #12 of 16
I've not actually heard a recording of this; I think it's more along the lines of a session. Still, as other have said, it's not surprising to see studio headphones in this environment.

On that note, there was a documentary about Queen I happened to channel hop onto not long ago, and they were using K240 Sextetts whilst in the studio.

Jan 30, 2010 at 5:07 AM Post #14 of 16
Idk, just thought it was interesting. Especially Atticus modeling the QCs. What

Feb 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #15 of 16
Nah, if you pause you can see them. They're DT770s. That's pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back