NiceHCK Earphones (Thoughts and impressions)
May 19, 2020 at 4:55 PM Post #196 of 270
it doesn't according to Jim (so: no interchangeable cable, it's a fixed one)

There you go, went to the source and DC was correct but for something that is to retail as the 20 reviewers say I'd expect at that price to b e able to change the cable. I'd also have a hard time buying a Chi-Fi single BA for that much anyway but the cable swap option may have been the sway factor :thinking:

May 26, 2020 at 6:19 AM Post #198 of 270
Any tips recommendations for Nicehck M6 ?

The stock tips work fine for me, but YMMV as we all have different ear anatomies.

Do u find the midbass too boomy? If u do, try getting some BGVP third party filters, they smooth the midbass down and let the mids/treble breathe and the tuning becomes much more "audiophile" like.

May 26, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #200 of 270
Thanks i have the filter at home, i will try it. Just got them of the post office :) quite happy with them.

Tips are such a personal thing and I find my favorite two tips (Auvio's and Starlines) do not always work with every iem, I find the shell design has a lot to do with what tip may word best for ones own ear shape. Shell shape and nozzle diameter/length play a big part in it at least for me. These Secret Garden's and DMG's both have Lg. Auvio's however I don't even know the brand or what they came with my M6's have the red cores that seem to do the trick as I said for my ears and this iem.

Tres Hombres.JPG

Jul 15, 2020 at 12:15 AM Post #201 of 270
It was brought up in a more recent thread in the cheap cables thread (I think??), but I'm still really enjoying my original non PRO NX7. This set has great detail and the bass is also superb. The new Nicehck cable that ships with the Pro version is really good. A nice set of foam tips also helps. With my Fiio Q1MK2 dac/amp, connected via an OTG cable to a Samsung Galaxy S8+ (with music in Flac or WMA on a 128g SD card) and using UAAP PRO player; this combo really makes the NX7 shine. Bass, mids and treble are all I can ask for. Imaging is legit. Only downside is stage. Don't matter to me, cause I have other sets that do that better. This set is all about detail. And that's why I enjoy it so much. For me, with a cable and tip change; it's a non fatiguing detail monster. Like an Andromeda, but without the pricetag.

Aug 25, 2020 at 7:22 AM Post #208 of 270
I'll wait till 11.11 sales if i still got any interest by then. They have released NX7 Pro about 4 months after releasing NX7. MK3 is released 9 months after Pro. MK4 is probably around the corner :ksc75smile:

Aug 25, 2020 at 8:09 AM Post #209 of 270
I'll wait till 11.11 sales if i still got any interest by then. They have released NX7 Pro about 4 months after releasing NX7. MK3 is released 9 months after Pro. MK4 is probably around the corner :ksc75smile:

Yeah actually it is quite a scummy move to use us consumers as beta testers and guinea pigs. I know the budget CHIFI industry is super competitive and every sale is important to them, but I'd prefer that these companies release stuff only when they are ready. I don't mind they release stuff only once every few months, rather than sometimes weekly sidegrades.

Sep 2, 2020 at 11:13 AM Post #210 of 270
Just received my nx7 mk3 today.
The cable is very good looking.
Initial impression is very positive, with enough power (dx228 mod)and replaced cable (the original cable needs burn in) the mids and trebles are very high resolution without being piercing (with the black filter) . Bass is very impressive, punchy and deep without bleeding to the mids. Will report soon as this unit surely need a lot of burn in time (double dd).
P_20200902_185827.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back