NFL Playoffs has begun.
Jan 19, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #46 of 102
As a Houstonian displaced in Austin with a bunch of loud, annoying Dallas fans around, I gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed the absolute beat down the Vikings D-Line gave Romo.

Jan 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #48 of 102
If the Jets can hit Manning in the mouth early and often, and cover the TE down the seam, I think they'll win. If they can't do either of those things, it will be a long day for Jets fans.

Jan 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #50 of 102
Jets are doing pretty well right now offensively and defensively! I'm rooting for Vikings vs Jets for an ironic match up!

Jan 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #52 of 102
Buh-bye, Jets.

Jan 24, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #54 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If the Jets can hit Manning in the mouth early and often, and cover the TE down the seam, I think they'll win. If they can't do either of those things, it will be a long day for Jets fans.

TE down the seam puts the Colts up by 10, lol they faked a run. There goes my parlay I had the Colts but the under as well. Saints and the over in the NFC game, but I can't watch because no FOX at the moment
mad.gif

Jan 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #59 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At the end of the first half, that long pass to Collie on the up route, was just sick. Manning will leave one speechless sometimes. I doubt Lowery will sleep very well tonight.

Agree, that was the beginning of the end. Also, the Jets OL did not play well today. Not at all.

Jan 25, 2010 at 2:03 AM Post #60 of 102
Not many of the Jets played well today, once the second half started.

And the Saints are all over Farve like schoolyard bullies on a scrawny ginger nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back