NFL Playoffs has begun.
Jan 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #34 of 102
Lets Go Jets
biggrin.gif

Nailbitter of a game,The chargers Choked,made a lot of mistakes & the Jets made them Pay.

Jan 18, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #35 of 102
The playoffs this year aren't very entertaining. Today was only the second good game out of the six, and I would only rate today's game as good relative to the other, terribly boring games.

Jan 18, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #37 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hettlerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cowboys took out the Eagles, now the Vikings are next...

As a big Giants fan I have to say...GO VIKINGS!

Jan 18, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #38 of 102
The Vikings looked scary today. When their D-line - the mullet is my new fave NFL player - is clicking like that, it's scary. Add all those offensive weapons and double yikes. I like them all day against NOLA on a neutral field. I'll still pick them but am much, much less confident with the game in the Superdome.

Gimme the Colts out of the AFC. Manning vs. Favre. C'mon stripes will get bonus pay to ensure that! j/k

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #40 of 102
Yep, the Vikings "SPANKED" my Cowboys real good today. But I'm happy in the direction Cowboys are heading. I hope they learned a lesson and get farther into the playoff's next year.

Jan 18, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #42 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jets will beat the Colts next week.

I wonder how the Colts feel now about sitting their starters so early against the Jets? They easily could have beaten them and kept them out of the playoffs.

I'll bet Peyton Manning plays all four quarters this week.

Jan 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #43 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how the Colts feel now about sitting their starters so early against the Jets? They easily could have beaten them and kept them out of the playoffs.

I'll bet Peyton Manning plays all four quarters this week.

I would absolutely love to see the Jets woop the Colts and let them have a taste of Karma. But i honestly have to say, it's no easy task taking on Manning.

I'm very anxious for the NFC Championship next week, The Vikings are going to give the Saints a run for their money in the Superdome next week. It will be a great game.

Jan 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM Post #44 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I think that the Vikings "took out" the Cowboys is an understatement.

More like 'Shat upon.'

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #45 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More like 'Shat upon.'

How about plain and simply, "Raped."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back