nexus 6 DAC support
Dec 7, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #19 of 24
Anyone tried the iBasso D-Zero MK2?

I just picked on up off Ebay and it works in AMP mode but I just get a hiss with no sound when switched over to DAC. Little orange light comes on when the USB OTG cable is plugged in but no audio.

Dec 7, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #20 of 24
Does it work with a laptop or desktop?

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #22 of 24
Just daisy chained a cheap OTG to USB cable and the micro USB to USB cable that came with a Fiio Q1. Worked with Neutron player. The permission window came up as soon as I plugged it in. I didn't realize the volume was up to 7, and nearly shredded both my eardrums and the Sennheiser drivers when the audio clicked on. The volume seems to be much louder coming from the USB line out...  Sounds damn good. Need to get a shorter cable situation, though.

Jan 23, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #23 of 24
I can confirm Chord Mojo and Fiio E10K works without needing UAPP.

Jan 24, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #24 of 24
Just daisy chained a cheap OTG to USB cable and the micro USB to USB cable that came with a Fiio Q1. Worked with Neutron player. The permission window came up as soon as I plugged it in. I didn't realize the volume was up to 7, and nearly shredded both my eardrums and the Sennheiser drivers when the audio clicked on. The volume seems to be much louder coming from the USB line out...  Sounds damn good. Need to get a shorter cable situation, though.

So for the Nexus 6, it doesn't work with YouTube and Spotify, it only works with neutron player?

What, other than fiio e18 will work with everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back