Next Vienna/Austria meet: April 18th, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #32 of 70
Hi Nomax,
Ist nun fix, dass ich komme - es sei denn "der Konsum geht in Konkurs" :)
TH900 und K812 werden ja schon dort sein. ..
HD800 und K1000 hab ich ja schon verkauft.

I will bring Bose QC15 und QC25 for comparing and also Dragonfly V1 as a DAC+Amp

Does anyone have a Dragonfly V2 ?
Does anyone bring STAX ?

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #34 of 70
Seminarraum 351 at 1040 Gusshausstrasse, 27 (new building of Electrical Engineering faculty) is reserved starting from 15 p.m. on 18.04.15. 
There will be leading signs from the main entrance, so no one should be lost. :)

Mar 14, 2015 at 3:36 AM Post #37 of 70
i think this Meet&Greet on 18.april will be very very funny

NOMAX

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:43 AM Post #38 of 70
Dear All,

As I'm not very long time present in your forum and not familiar with the rules much, I kindly ask herewith following:
> As developer of the AKG's K1000 I would like to take the chance to discuss at the meeting in Vienna on the 18th how a follower of the K1000 should look like. In detail: As I'm actually work on the idea to create a follower but using latest technologies and design ideas, I would like to discuss Pro's and Con's to get additional input for my next design step.

Could you offer me a kind of platform there - my be another 1/2 hour to discuss?

Best regards,
heinz

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #39 of 70
  Dear All,

As I'm not very long time present in your forum and not familiar with the rules much, I kindly ask herewith following:
> As developer of the AKG's K1000 I would like to take the chance to discuss at the meeting in Vienna on the 18th how a follower of the K1000 should look like. In detail: As I'm actually work on the idea to create a follower but using latest technologies and design ideas, I would like to discuss Pro's and Con's to get additional input for my next design step.

Could you offer me a kind of platform there - my be another 1/2 hour to discuss?

Best regards,
heinz

Yes, there will be a beamer and a screen in the room - all one needs to make a presentation.
Thanks for this idea - it's awesome and very-very interesting!

Mar 19, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #40 of 70
Dear All,

Best regards,

heinz

Mar 19, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #41 of 70
Dear All,

Best regards,

heinz

Heinz du wirst sicherlich eine Bereicherung sein am 18.April

Lg aus OÖ NOMAX

Mar 19, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #42 of 70
Heinz, you will be most welcome at the meet! I'm very much looking forward to talk to you.

LG Sebastian

Dear All,

Best regards,

heinz

Mar 19, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #43 of 70
Hi together,

i'm a mainly passive head-fi user, and more often active on the german HiFi-Forum under the same username. In the last head-fi newsletter i read about an upcomming meet in Vienna. I was totally excited about that, because usually nobody around me shares the same enthusiasm in headphones as i do.
wink.gif

Since September i am living in St. Pölten, and i would also like to join the meet in Vienna. Would be glad to talk to you guys, if i'm allowed to come to the meet.
beerchug.gif

I can bring in the following gear, if anybody is interrested. I'll guess, my headphones are not really "worth" it (just sold the Beyerdynamic T1)

=> DT 880
=> HD600
=> Alessandro Music Series One (Nickchen Modded MS1000)
=> K701 (very low Serial Number, one of the first...)

=> Westone 4R

=> JDS Labs C5D
=> Fiio E09K/E17 combo
=> TurtleBeach DSS2 (Dolby Surround emulation for headphones)

kind regards, and looking forward to see you!
Fabian

Mar 20, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #45 of 70
  Dear All,

Best regards,
heinz

Heinz, we are looking forward to meet the creator of a legend. Even more so if there are new ideas to discuss.

Hi together,

i'm a mainly passive head-fi user, and more often active on the german HiFi-Forum under the same username. In the last head-fi newsletter i read about an upcomming meet in Vienna. I was totally excited about that, because usually nobody around me shares the same enthusiasm in headphones as i do.
wink.gif

Since September i am living in St. Pölten, and i would also like to join the meet in Vienna. Would be glad to talk to you guys, if i'm allowed to come to the meet.
beerchug.gif

I can bring in the following gear, if anybody is interrested. I'll guess, my headphones are not really "worth" it (just sold the Beyerdynamic T1)

=> DT 880
=> HD600
=> Alessandro Music Series One (Nickchen Modded MS1000)
=> K701 (very low Serial Number, one of the first...)

=> Westone 4R

=> JDS Labs C5D
=> Fiio E09K/E17 combo
=> TurtleBeach DSS2 (Dolby Surround emulation for headphones)

kind regards, and looking forward to see you!
Fabian

Fabian,
I don't think anything is unworthy. You enjoy your gear (I hope :wink: and others might just as well. Despite my rather large collection of Beyerdynamic models I've not heard the DT880, so please do bring that along. I'm also interested in taking a look at the Alessandro, even though I have yet to find anything Grado-like thats to my taste.

Looking forward to you joining us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back