Next Vienna/Austria meet: April 18th, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #61 of 70
Would any one help me with the directions please,  i ll take a train to Vienna and then how to proceed from Meidling or HBF ?

I am super excited about the event It will be great to finally see all the amazing gear everyone has and a chance to compare.
I know what song sig. i like but without trying out one can never know what the equipment shall deliver and its not easy to try everything at stores specially in India where high end goods are available only on order . I had to buy the Dx90,the ld mk 3 and the HD650 blindly i hope the meet helps me with my future purchases. I also get a chance to meet great enthusiasts and learn, being a  Electronics student there is a lot to learn.

Cheers
Bharat

Apr 15, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #62 of 70
@bharat2580: Both Meidling and HBf are perfectly connected to the venue.
If you arrive at HBf, take U1 in Leopoldau direction until Taubstummengasse. If you come to Meidling station, take trams #62 or Badner Lokalbahn in Kärtner Ring, Oper direction until Paulanergasse station.
You can always use this website to plan routes in Vienna as well as in Graz and whole Austria: http://fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.exe/dn It's quite reliable.

P.S. Unfortunately, my MyST DAC1866  is still in Japan together with the IzoPhones, so I won't be able to bring them this time.

Apr 15, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #63 of 70
@bharat2580
: Both Meidling and HBf are perfectly connected to the venue.
If you arrive at HBf, take U1 in Leopoldau direction until Taubstummengasse. If you come to Meidling station, take trams #62 or Badner Lokalbahn in Kärtner Ring, Oper direction until Paulanergasse station.
You can always use this website to plan routes in Vienna as well as in Graz and whole Austria: http://fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.exe/dn It's quite reliable.

P.S. Unfortunately, my MyST DAC1866  is still in Japan together with the IzoPhones, so I won't be able to bring them this time.

Perfect. Thanks for the help.

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #64 of 70
I hope we'll have enough beer available... seems that quite some people will be with us this time around.

After checking with @Nomax what other people he invited will bring with them I'll have these toys with me:
Violectric V281
Beyerdynamic A2
Beyerdynamic T5p
Abyss
K812
DT770 Pro 80Ohm
Benchmark DAC2 + CD Player

I currently have a Hifi-M8 and a Vamp Verza for sale, so if anyone is interested...

Looking forward to see you all on Saturday!

Apr 16, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #65 of 70
yes this event will be very very funny with many many Hp's and many many Special Guests and surprices

Nomax

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:51 AM Post #66 of 70
If it helps anybody with heavy equipment who has to go by public transportation, I can pick up 1-2 persons (my car is small) on my way to the meet. I'll be coming from the 19th district, I'll pass Grinzing, Volksoper, Volkstheater & Museumsquartier... just let me know if I should make a stop somewhere near that route. 
Oh, and I can only stay until 18h, so please consider that too, if anybody wants to be brought back home by me.

thanks and looking forward to the meet :) 

Apr 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #67 of 70
Hi together,

due to some circumstances i had to left lower austria today and travel home over the weekend. So i'll have to cancel my visit to vienna tomorrow.
It's very sad, i would have loved to come by for the meet. :frowning2:

I hope that this was not the last opportunity in the next year's to get together with some of you guys.
Thank you very much for the organization, and looking forward to the next meet.

Meanwhile - have a lot of fun tomorrow. :)

kind regards
Fabian

Apr 18, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #69 of 70
Thanks to all visitors,it was a really really a FUNNY EVENT

Regards Nomax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back