News! Colorfly how a awesome new DAP!
Dec 5, 2020 at 1:49 AM Post #266 of 272
Ahh this just arrived at my door yesterday and I'm super impressed with the build quality, sound and the power output even from the 3.5 none balanced end. It makes me wonder, is there a lot of variation between devices that claim 2.0vrms outputs?

Dec 5, 2020 at 8:43 PM Post #267 of 272
By the way, for U6 when I updated to 2.0, it now supports built in streaming apps QQ Music and Netease music. I myself spend a lot of time in Mainland and this is awesome news as all my cloud music is on Netease music which is a great streaming service!

Also anyone looking to contact support for colorfly should do so using wechat, they will respond much faster and wechat has built in translator.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021 at 5:39 AM Post #270 of 272
Is the U6 worth trying? Deep bass, lush midrange, and good staging with height is where I'm leaning.
I felt that the base was very deep, sound was very lush and detailed, but staging was not as good as my Cowon daps for example.

I also found the U6 had a huge amount of volume and power to push, beyond what the spec sheet would indicate. That also came with a large power drain spike when using high gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back