News and a Special deal
Apr 28, 2005 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

I have received word of a price increase on the Meridian products - like a 10% increase. SO if you want the current pricing on the GO8 (call me for my price), you will have to order by next Friday before the prices go UP. The GO8 will be $4395 as of May 1 but I have a 1 week grace period before the price jumps so call now and save yourself some dough!!!

I am also having a sale on the AKG K1000 for $529. This price is good thru May 15.

The SR-71 in Silver with Black lettering and Black with Gold lettering are in stock. I still have not heard a better portable amp.

I have added K-Works Empowered power cords ($275) and Silencer power conditioners ($220 for a 3 pack) that I really like. Both perform far beyond their pricing and are in my system. I also added Lyra Stylus conditioner ($45) for cleaning and maintaining your precious stylus. I will offer a 10% discount on these items to Head-Fiers good thru May 7.

Hope you are all having a great Spring!

Todd

May 2, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #2 of 38
HI,

To Clarify the price increase on the Meridian gear.Both the retail prices from Meridian and my prices will be going up 10% . The GO8 is going to be $4395 list and my price will go up $340. So if you want one you can save yourself $340 dollars by ordering soon - real soon. Call me for pricing - I have pretty good prices on the GO7, GO8, GO2 and G57!!!
The G57 is an awesome amplifier - 200 watts per and it sounds great. Those who attended my show heard it and can tell you how good it is...

The Stefan Audio Arts Equinox cable is also going up in price starting the 15th of May. It will be going up $40 to $229 - it is currently $189. They are backordered until July1 from me but I will have a number of them available to sell from the batch that are on order.

Todd

May 2, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #4 of 38
Hi Guru,

Just put the sale price in the comments section of the order and that is what you will be charged + shipping.

Todd

May 2, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #5 of 38
That is a FREAKING LOW price for a K1000! If I only lived in a non-screaming baby atmosphere, I'd be all over that deal! Kudos to that offer, Todd!

May 2, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #6 of 38
Wow.
k1000smile.gif
Jump on that K1000 price, folks. Haven't seen prices like that for over 2 years. In fact, it's only been going up and up.

-Ed

May 3, 2005 at 2:51 AM Post #8 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Wow.
k1000smile.gif
Jump on that K1000 price, folks. Haven't seen prices like that for over 2 years. In fact, it's only been going up and up.

-Ed

Just did...I have nothing to lose if it is discontinued or prices rocket sky high.

I like those headphones...the $800.00 price was keeping me away from them.

Now I can start recasing and modding my T-Amp
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanks to mikeg who gave me this little monster
cool.gif

May 3, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #9 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Just did...I have nothing to lose if it is discontinued or prices rocket sky high.

I like those headphones...the $800.00 price was keeping me away from them.

Now I can start recasing and modding my T-Amp
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanks to mikeg who gave me this little monster
cool.gif

Guru, nice move. I've been considering jumping on these but I must resist.

May 4, 2005 at 4:52 PM Post #13 of 38
I just sold my used pair of the K1000 for about 410 bucks. I love the sound but comfort issue is real big on the K1000s. I envy those that don't find K1000 uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back