[Newbie's Review] Rudistor RP010B MkII : Quad Mono Headphone-Pre Amp.
Oct 6, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #16 of 21
I never try GS-X before but I think the amp would be in the same league as the Apache.

Beside the RP010B Quad-mono technology in fully balance mode, IMHO the RP010B has excelled the Apache in channel separation and lower noise floor using Single-ended Dual mono and smoke the Apache in fully balanced, so I though the results would be the same comparing to the GS-X.

A.J.

Oct 6, 2008 at 5:32 AM Post #17 of 21
Now I wonder, how it compares to decked out Beta 22
tongue.gif

Oct 21, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvs_75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you please elaborate more on your statement? Why do you think so?
Thanks

the main things that makes RP010B MkII different from others SS amp is the way Rudistor "Shield" the signal path. All the PSU and the main circuit board was isolated to each other by putting in the little metal box preventing it from Crosstalk with each other and protect it from EFI interference. This makes the background of RP010BMkII is deep black!
every sound that occur is come from real deep black background seems to be pin-pointed focus with the huge soundstage and detailed

the rest is about the sonically response which is superb on my opinion.

Oct 21, 2008 at 2:18 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by fkclo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I moved from RPX-100 to RP010B MKII.

Although the RP010BMKII is sonically superior, RPX-100 is obvious much better value, and offers more features too.

F. Lo

In the end I wont have to worry about this as I stretched as far as I possibly could and then a little bit to get the RPX-100 which I really enjoy but curiosity will alwas nag. My next silly experiment with this amp will be the balanced V2 cable for ER4 I have ordered from Alex.

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #21 of 21
Yes I can't wait for it to arrive. Even sinlge ended they sound fantastic out of the RPX-100. That is one phone that really licks up everything you can feed it and scales like almost no other phone I know so I just had to give it a try. It will look bl... stupid I'm sure but what the heck ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back