Newbie here, please help me choose a good closed can!!!
Mar 29, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #31 of 37
After reading numerous Ultrasone threads (probably 500+ pages), as well as the thread on the ESW9s, I think the 750s are the type of sound I am looking for. Also, the around the ear type are way more comfortable for me than the ones that actually rest on the ear. I think I'm just gonna order them and hope for the best. Thanks for the help everyone, and I will report back soon.

Mar 29, 2008 at 9:37 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaproject /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The ESW9 cans are really nice. If you are willing to dish out that much dough why not try the ATH-A900ti (Titanium version) Those cans are sweet.....

Hi,

I'm looking for some new headphones, too. My choice has been PROline 750 until I read about the ATH-A900ti.

I started this thread where you'll find my needs.

If you've to compare the 750's and the 900 ti, what would be the biggest difference? Comfort, Sound, amp needed?

I do have a hard time to find a shop for the ATH-A900ti are those still for sale or as it's a limited edition not anymore? (A shop in Europe [Germany] would be nice, but it's not a must.)

Thanks,
Matt

Apr 5, 2008 at 7:36 AM Post #35 of 37
Just got my Ultrasone PRO750, and out the box I like the way they sound, pretty happy with my decision (even though I have nothing to compare them to). Really like the Bass punch. They are burning in right now...will update later. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Apr 5, 2008 at 7:43 AM Post #36 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by PENNYoka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my Ultrasone PRO750, and out the box I like the way they sound, pretty happy with my decision (even though I have nothing to compare them to). Really like the Bass punch. They are burning in right now...will update later. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Cheers, congrats on the new headphone. Enjoy, and try not to think about other audio components too much for the good of your wallet =].

Apr 12, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattDUrben /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do have a hard time to find a shop for the ATH-A900ti are those still for sale or as it's a limited edition not anymore? (A shop in Europe [Germany] would be nice, but it's not a must.)

Just to let you know, Audiocubes is selling the ATH-A900ti phones ...
smily_headphones1.gif

AudioCubes.com - Audiophile, Hifi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back