New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #301 of 367
It gets relisted very promptly, the link changes with each relist however.

May 17, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #307 of 367

No obligation to bring your own gear at all. Probably worth at least bringing your headphones as these will be a known quantity to your ears, but not necessary.

At the meet it'll basically be a whole lot of us setting up our home rigs at tables (and a few retailers with more extensive selections) offering the chance for you to audition the gear.

Since this has literally never been a thing before in NZ audiophiledom this is an amazing time to be new to Head-Fi in NZ :)

I dare not bring my M50s or as soon as you guys see them you'll probably want to kill them with fire or something :-0)

May 17, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #309 of 367
I'm sure if u did that and had your friend email Murray with the details he would sort it out for you.

This. If the buyer lets me know it won't be a problem.

May 20, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #310 of 367
Well, it's nearly here guys!

Posted some thoughts about what to bring on the day: http://www.headphonz.org/?p=105

If you're planning to bring your desktop rig please drop me a PM over the next 1-2 days confirming that this is your intention and what gear you will bring, you will need some additional details about set up on the day (like you should bring your own multipin power boards and extension leads and so forth in addition to your rig itself, few other things about the morning of the meet too).

May 22, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #315 of 367
NZTF,

Can you advice what time should I go to the venue if I plan to bring my gear along? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back