New Westone Product?
Oct 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM Post #46 of 99
I'm glad I didn't buy the W4 yet :)

Oct 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #47 of 99
Darn it I just got my UM3X couple of days ago!
One side of me is hoping its not an upgrade to UM3X but the other side is wanting it to be an upgrade as I enjoy it immensely//
I too would love Westone to come out with a mic control, being able to change tracks/volume without reaching for the dap is sooo convenient

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #48 of 99
W4rc would be quite rare imo based on their last 3 true fit universals but anything can happen. Hope it will be a new UM series universals, loved my old UM2 and currently extremely satisfied with my Um3x Rc.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM Post #49 of 99
I think it's hard to guess and Westone maybe launching ES6 custom, UM4x, W4rc or W5.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #50 of 99
The thing under the cloth looks a little too big don't you think? all other clues except that are pointing towards the W4 with RC. Other than that maybe it might be a new custom monitor

Oct 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #51 of 99
Quote:
I think it's hard to guess and Westone maybe launching ES6 custom, UM4x, W4rc or W5.

Quote:
The thing under the cloth looks a little too big don't you think? all other clues except that are pointing towards the W4 with RC. Other than that maybe it might be a new custom monitor

Damn!!! No way!!!

My ES5 is just barely reaching its 1st year anniversary only

ES5X anyone??
L3000.gif

Oct 22, 2011 at 12:26 PM Post #52 of 99
I can't believe there's still any speculation on this.

I guess it must be more exciting to keep wishing for something you'd personally like it to be, rather than excepting a more mundane but obvious likelyhood - it's clear as day it's going to be the release of a W4R.

I'd happily wager a grand against anyone predicting the announcement of a new custom monitor or UM4x on Monday. 

Oct 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #53 of 99
W4 with RC?  Dang, what is that gonna cost. 
eek.gif

W5?  (the improvement on W3 could be an added midrange driver.  The improvement on W4 would be crisper treble and a little more efficient)

To the poster about 10 posts up, the throw in amp we are referring to is the Westone branded Fiio E6 that was added as an accessory to most of the line-up's mid and high end IEM's.  The pictures don't do a good size perspective.  I was shocked to discover it is slightly larger than a matchbook.  As Clieos said it performs quite well.  I really can't tell much difference between it and my Ibasso T3 I paid over $100 for.

Oct 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #55 of 99

Quote:
I'll throw in a W4 Racing Edition with a red transparent body à la UM1 Team Edition Corsa and Shure SE535 Special Edition.
biggrin.gif

Actually, this seems the most probable to me, though the UM1 Team Edition didn't get a grand "teaser" pic like this, so maybe a funky colored W4RC?

Oct 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #57 of 99
Lol, we get it. You do not like the W4 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back