New user, need advice and help (:
Sep 15, 2012 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

No Username

New Head-Fier
I just bought Skullcandy Ink'd 2011 headphones from eBay Canada. Got a good deal, 12.95 with free shipping. They are on their way. What I wanted was some pumping bass in my earphones. I used a skullcandy titan 2 years ago and man that soumded awesome.
Anyway, I am seeing many Phillips earphones on eBay within the $12 range, and they have bigger drivers than my skullcandies(11mm to 15mm)
Since I am a noob, if anyone could find me the BEST earphones on ebay.ca within $12.20, I will be ever greatful. I saw the Philips SHE2550s and it had a bigger driver and seems good. Is it better than the ink'd?
My main concern is bass, thats all.

Sent from a Sender that sends and recieves data

Sep 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM Post #2 of 9
If you can stretch your budget by 90c you can get SHE3580

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Philips-SHE3580-In-Ear-Headphones-SHE-3582-3583-Earphones-iPod-iphone-ipad-/221117077095?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item337b9ad667

Read here before buying.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/561951/philips-she3580-iem-review-how-can-something-sound-so-good-for-10

Very good sub-bass.

Sep 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:
I just bought Skullcandy Ink'd 2011 headphones from eBay Canada. Got a good deal, 12.95 with free shipping. They are on their way. What I wanted was some pumping bass in my earphones. I used a skullcandy titan 2 years ago and man that soumded awesome.
Anyway, I am seeing many Phillips earphones on eBay within the $12 range, and they have bigger drivers than my skullcandies(11mm to 15mm)
Since I am a noob, if anyone could find me the BEST earphones on ebay.ca within $12.20, I will be ever greatful. I saw the Philips SHE2550s and it had a bigger driver and seems good. Is it better than the ink'd?
My main concern is bass, thats all.
Sent from a Sender that sends and recieves data

This is a Major Problem within the Audiophile Community.

Never being truly satisfied with a purchase, and second guessing what they currently own.

I say enjoy what you already own, and don't sweat the... Oh, That driver is bigger. I MUST have it.

Jim

PS Stay tuned to the forum and learn as much as you can... Then upgrade based on knowledge.

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #4 of 9
this bolded part is all head-fi's fault. even though i am happy with my current headphone/IEM i still keep lurking around here and then i get curious about another new headphone or IEM. i need to leave head'fi, and just enjoy what i have. 
Quote:
This is a Major Problem within the Audiophile Community.

Never being truly satisfied with a purchase, and second guessing what they currently own.

I say enjoy what you already own, and don't sweat the... Oh, That driver is bigger. I MUST have it.

Jim

PS Stay tuned to the forum and learn as much as you can... Then upgrade based on knowledge.

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #5 of 9
this bolded part is all head-fi's fault. even though i am happy with my current headphone/IEM i still keep lurking around here and then i get curious about another new headphone or IEM. i need to leave head'fi, and just enjoy what i have. 

That's why people request to have themselves banned. Takes a lot of will power to stay restrained.

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #6 of 9
Sep 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:
That's why people request to have themselves banned. Takes a lot of will power to stay restrained.

its like an addiction.

its funny but its true. Ever since I stumbled to this forum. I been feeling the urge to spend unnecessarily on audio stuff which has never ever crossed my mind. I always enjoyed what I already have, be it earphones that came with the phones or a random 10 to 20 dollar earphone from any store. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back