NEW - UM2 With DETACHABLE wire + Shure Se535
May 16, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
Well i think i'll buy the W2's. but i am not too sure on where to get it from.
As i can get it from two places:
1. A place i visited, which is slightly more expensive, but if anything go wrong then i could go to them to replace
2. Another site that i found, looks genuine and everything, although i have no idea how i would contact them, if anything goes wrong.

What would you choose?
The difference in price is around £20

I will get the SM3 from handheldaudio 
biggrin.gif
. But then again, I am not getting anymore universals as I am jumping to customs soon.

May 16, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #17 of 22
I buy a lot of stuff from iheadphones, that's where I bought my SE530's from after listening to them at HHA, save yourself the £20

May 16, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #19 of 22

Quote:
In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with the Westone 2's after 30 days neither of the sellers are responsible for providing customer service. Westone (or Variphone, their European distributor) are.

I'd save money and go with the cheaper seller. I've bought earphones from iheadphones, which developed a fault within 30 days, and they refunded me no problems.

Well that's the ticket...
When i called HHA and asked them about that they said:
We are authorised dealers of Westone and Shure. AND if anything goes wrong, 1-2years down the line or even after the warranty has passed, all you have to do is send them to us, we will check it out, if it's under warranty terms. We will replace/fix it fro free. If it isn't we will try and repair it for the cheapest price possible

After writing to iheadphones, and constructing a nice email/question for their product, all i got is:

ANSWER:
It is a Westone product so you would get the Westone 2 year warranty as we are an authorised dealer of everything we sell.

...great?

I'll call Westone up, see what they say.

May 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #21 of 22
Bough the W2's, from HHA

They said: If anything goes wrong, we will sort it out. No need to go to Westone in the US or their EU partners to get it fixed. In or outside of the warranty. Happy days in other words. And a extra £20 well spent.

They should be coming in soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back