New Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro Review
Jun 19, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #196 of 203
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT
lol, the iPod sucks. Get a Rio Karma. The eq is the sound and eq is the best.

I stopped using the EQ on the Karma fairly soon after I got to grips with it. Does odd things to the sound. A shame, as I bought it specifically as a player I could EQ. Still trying to figure that out, but looks like I'll be going UnEQ'd on all but my laptop.

Jun 19, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #197 of 203
dj todd rose,
i am left speechless by your delicious review of the ue sound translators. everytime i walk by a pile of mud i get a big smile on my face because i now know that the ue sound translators have no mud. dj todd rose i am humbled and thankful for someone of your high nature to grace head-fi with your presence. i once met a dj who enjoyed spinning duncan sheik records. dj todd rose can you give me a solid guarentee that the ue sound translators out perform all the other sound translators in the same price-performance category. i realize you are surely a very busy man traveling, girls, etc... so any advice you can give me would be much appreciated. i just want to make sure i make the right purchase.

tHaNks... deez

Jun 19, 2005 at 3:27 AM Post #198 of 203
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOmac
dj todd rose,
i am left speechless by your delicious review of the ue sound translators. everytime i walk by a pile of mud i get a big smile on my face because i now know that the ue sound translators have no mud. dj todd rose i am humbled and thankful for someone of your high nature to grace head-fi with your presence. i once met a dj who enjoyed spinning duncan sheik records. dj todd rose can you give me a solid guarentee that the ue sound translators out perform all the other sound translators in the same price-performance category. i realize you are surely a very busy man traveling, girls, etc... so any advice you can give me would be much appreciated. i just want to make sure i make the right purchase.

tHaNks... deez

cute but............................................[size=medium]still [/size] [size=xx-large]NO MUD![/size]

Jun 19, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #199 of 203
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49
cute but............................................[size=medium]still [/size] [size=xx-large]NO MUD![/size]

Unless you have something constructive to say, can you please just shut up already with this incredibly dumb hyperbole? I don't know if you're trying to be serious or funny, but if it's the latter, it's not funny. It wasn't the first time, and it still isn't. Moderators, can one of you do something about these useless posts?

So far, I'm still hearing muddy highs. And I don't feel like using a crappy EQ to fix the problem. So what are you doing to do now, tell me there's something wrong with my hearing? Pompous jerk.

Quote:

I agree the IPOD EQ system usually does nothing but distort the sound but if you have not tried the "Jazz" setting with the super.fi's simply put your missing out on the true potential of these great phones. The EQ drives them just a bit more to bring out the sound you are all talking about.

So in other words, you are saying that the way to fix the problem with the Super.fis and the iPod is to add distortion via the EQ. No thanks. Either the headphones stand on their own merits, or I call them what they are - muddy highs.

Quote:

Why am I being a troll?

I just dont get it????

That's the most obvious thing you've said in this entire thread. You just don't get it.

Jun 19, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #201 of 203
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49

cute but............................................[size=xx-large]YOU'RE STILL A RETARD WITH NO CREDIBILITY[/size]
And that, my friends...is a FACT!

Jun 19, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #202 of 203
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foran
cute but............................................[size=medium]still [/size] [size=xx-large]YOU'RE STILL A RETARD WITH NO CREDIBILITY[/size]
And that, my friends...is a FACT!

rolleyes.gif
This discussion is going nowhere fast. Whats up with Headfi lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back