NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
Feb 25, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #109 of 1,275
I am interested to know where it's going to sit price wise. It may be a little while yet but I will be looking to invest this year in another nice pair of iems

More than Ref.1 Too would be my first assumption.

However, who knows considering its a 5BA design over the previous hybrids.

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #110 of 1,275

More than Ref.1 Too would be my first assumption.

wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:56 AM Post #112 of 1,275
Luke

I really have not sat down and gone through the nitty gritty part of numbers yet....

There's a rough idea swirling around my head, and it is probably slightly above the Ref.1 Too. It has taken about 18month to finish the Plus5, and it is a project very close to my heart.

Feb 25, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #113 of 1,275
  Luke

I really have not sat down and gone through the nitty gritty part of numbers yet....

There's a rough idea swirling around my head, and it is probably slightly above the Ref.1 Too. It has taken about 18month to finish the Plus5, and it is a project very close to my heart.

Well, like I've said previously. With Tralucent many customers only need to pay once to be content long-term.

This has been proven with members such as Gintaras who purchased 1Plus2 then never felt the need to make another purchase again.

beerchug.gif

Feb 25, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #116 of 1,275
How much is the Ref 1? Not sure if I can make the spend without hearing first. I also have great reservation on the SE5 for the same reason.

Edit: It seems the Ref 1 is around $1600 according to reviews in the head gear section. :frowning2:

Feb 25, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #117 of 1,275
Well, like I've said previously. With Tralucent many customers only need to pay once to be content long-term.

This has been proven with members such as Gintaras who purchased 1Plus2 then never felt the need to make another purchase again.

:beerchug:  

Indeed... My Ref1 Too has been an integral part of my transportable rig in the office for the past one year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back