NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
Jun 25, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #978 of 1,275
Jun 26, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #981 of 1,275
Np bro. Yes, besides my Tralucent IEMs, my watch is my other prized possession.

If I can eq more bass into the P5, it will be my favorite hands down. Finally hearing a "veil" from the Ref 1 Too compared to the P5 makes it hard to go back to the Ref 1 Too. I'm literally torn between the two.

I've never heard the Ref 1 sound veiled, that's how absolutely amazing the P5 is. Not saying the Ref sounds bad, the opposite, it's just that the damn P5 sounds that good.

Haven't noticed burn in, doubt I will too.

Jun 26, 2016 at 5:33 PM Post #983 of 1,275
Nice, sounds like a lot of fun. Definitely looking forward to your impressions bro. I know you'll be blown away.

I'm listening to the P5 right now, just my Fiio X7 and the am2 module, with the stock music app (something I never do) and it really is an amazing sound. I can only imagine how good these would sound with a TOTL player. I might have to purchase a new dap specifically for my Tralucent IEMs, they deserve it.

Jun 26, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #984 of 1,275
Nice, sounds like a lot of fun. Definitely looking forward to your impressions bro. I know you'll be blown away.

I'm listening to the P5 right now, just my Fiio X7 and the am2 module, with the stock music app (something I never do) and it really is an amazing sound. I can only imagine how good these would sound with a TOTL player. I might have to purchase a new dap specifically for my Tralucent IEMs, they deserve it.

i guess ak380 is the only totl dap out there for now, maybe you should buy the copper version. and hook it up to the headstage arrow 5tx and it will be a bliss

eq will be out of the picture in ak380 though, but anyhow there is no need for eq in ak380 as u will be using the bass boost in headstage arrow 5tx

Jun 26, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #986 of 1,275
I misplaced my Headstage amp. Not sure if my cleaning girls lost it somehow or someone in my office stole it. So furious. I wanted to use it for my P5 to squeeze out extra bass.

without an amp you know the ak380 is a no go at all for both of us

it sucks to loose gears, u already lost your zx2, i guess u need to monitor people entering ur office if u have gears lying arounf

Jun 26, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #988 of 1,275
If I can eq more bass into the P5, it will be my favorite hands down. Finally hearing a "veil" from the Ref 1 Too compared to the P5 makes it hard to go back to the Ref 1 Too. I'm literally torn between the two.

I've never heard the Ref 1 sound veiled, that's how absolutely amazing the P5 is. Not saying the Ref sounds bad, the opposite, it's just that the damn P5 sounds that good.

Haven't noticed burn in, doubt I will too.

@warrior1975 bro, I am a bass lover but not basshead (fortunately).

To me, P5 give me great bass with great impact (Fink - "Sort of Revolution" LIVE), while I like Ref1.Too's rumbles and linger within me (Michel Jonasz - Le Temps Passe).
And I feel Ref1. Too definitely doesn't sound veil to me, I feel is that the music is portray differently. :D

Jun 27, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #990 of 1,275
  @warrior1975 bro, I am a bass lover but not basshead (fortunately).

To me, P5 give me great bass with great impact (Fink - "Sort of Revolution" LIVE), while I like Ref1.Too's rumbles and linger within me (Michel Jonasz - Le Temps Passe).
And I feel Ref1. Too definitely doesn't sound veil to me, I feel is that the music is portray differently. :D

Sabre would you mind sharing? What's your take on the different way that the Ref.1 and P5 portray music? By the by, "Sort of Revolution" LIVE is a great album. The Concertgebouw is such an incredible sounding venue. You really need great gear like the Tralucents to properly dig out the ambient cues. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back