New Tour! MOMENTUM 4 Wireless
Aug 9, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #19 of 43
I am interested and agree with the terms.

Aug 9, 2022 at 4:32 PM Post #20 of 43
So let’s see if these can replace the Apple AirPods Max which I don’t like due to it’s too strong clamp force.

I don’t know how Sony managed to do it, but they made their WH-1000XM5 less comfortable than the Apple AirPods Max due to a pain spot on top my head and my ears touching the inside of the cups. Also my ears sweat like crazy (it is summer now), while the Apple AirPods Max is much cooler without sweating.

So will be curious to see if these can finally replace these Apple AirPods Max for long hours of office use.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2022 at 8:19 PM Post #22 of 43
As a proud owner of the Momentum, Momentum 2 (HD1), and Momentum 3 (daily driver), I am extremely interested in participating in the review tour and agree to all terms and conditions!

Aug 10, 2022 at 10:32 AM Post #24 of 43
wrong thread
LOL I managed to catch what you wrote before you deleted it.

Basically I think because folding mechanism probably break more easily? Also when folded indeed it's smaller but it also become thicker, where as if it's not foldable but you can rotate the earcup to be flat, that way even if it's bigger but it's thinner and easier to place in backpack?

My guess is that taller but flatter things are easier to store in the backpack along with laptop, tablet, books......etc. Where as if you fold it it's more like "ball" shaped which is awkward to fit.

Different compromise I think but at least this way probably less parts and easier to manufacture and less likely to break. :relaxed:

Aug 10, 2022 at 10:34 AM Post #25 of 43
LOL I managed to catch what you wrote before you deleted it.

Basically I think because folding mechanism probably break more easily? Also when folded indeed it's smaller but it also become thicker, where as if it's not foldable but you can rotate the earcup to be flat, that way even if it's bigger but it's thinner and easier to place in backpack?

My guess is that taller but flatter things are easier to store in the backpack along with laptop, tablet, books......etc. Where as if you fold it it's more like "ball" shaped which is awkward to fit.

Different compromise I think but at least this way probably less parts and easier to manufacture and less likely to break. :relaxed:
still less portable. I posted the comment to the right thread with impressions. LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back