New: Sunrise Sw-Xcape Ver 2
Feb 16, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #76 of 179

Quote:
Received my V2 today. 
It was sent on the 5th to singpost. On the 7th, singpost posted it to Australia and today is the 17th, so 12 days in total. 

Box was a bit banged up but that's okay.
Right now I'm just glad I got it since the tracking didn't work on the Auspost site. 

Gratz!

Now let it burn! :)

don't forget to report back!

Feb 17, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #79 of 179
Been alittle more than a week since I received the Xcape. Together with my diyMod, they sound plendid. I mentioned that the cable might break anytime but what I should have said is that if you take good care of it, I don't thnk it would be that bad. One thing that you guys should know is that even though they upgraded the jack and made it alot tougher, the wiring that extends from the jack might get strained if you pull it sideways, even if it's accidental. I'm just afraid that my carelessness might damage them for good, so far so good though.

Biflanges given were abit of a disappointment though. Wasn't very suitable with my ears. The stock buds are pretty good on their own. The case that was given is pretty solid too so I'd say it's money well spent.

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:18 AM Post #80 of 179

Quote:
Been alittle more than a week since I received the Xcape. Together with my diyMod, they sound plendid. I mentioned that the cable might break anytime but what I should have said is that if you take good care of it, I don't thnk it would be that bad. One thing that you guys should know is that even though they upgraded the jack and made it alot tougher, the wiring that extends from the jack might get strained if you pull it sideways, even if it's accidental. I'm just afraid that my carelessness might damage them for good, so far so good though.

Biflanges given were abit of a disappointment though. Wasn't very suitable with my ears. The stock buds are pretty good on their own. The case that was given is pretty solid too so I'd say it's money well spent.

What about sound quality, How you would define the sound they provide?

Feb 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #81 of 179
I am curious about my order and wanted to see those who have ordered theirs through lenmeurears.com and used paypal.

I ordered mine on Feb 1 and have not seen anything yet, let alone a confirmation. The payment through paypal was directed to a te????j??@hotmail.com 

Did you experience the same payment routing? Let me know please and thanks.

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #83 of 179

Quote:
I am curious about my order and wanted to see those who have ordered theirs through lenmeurears.com and used paypal.

I ordered mine on Feb 1 and have not seen anything yet, let alone a confirmation. The payment through paypal was directed to a teoshijie@hotmail.com 

I ordered mine on Feb1 too, paid through paypal, and today I received a Custom notification, the package was hold there :frowning2:

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #85 of 179

Quote:
 [...]

I ordered mine on the 4th, received an email from him (to my spam folder) on the 6th about it beeing out of stock, and that it will take about 2 weeks before they are restocked. I don't really know what to do now. It seems like it's worse than the original, but nobody dares to say that yet.

Feb 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #86 of 179

Quote:
Did you get an order confirmation after you paid. Thanks for getting back. And if you paid through paypal, was it to that guy at hotmail.com?

No, I only got confirmation because I email´d him. The payment was made to teo...@hotmail.com through paypal.

Quote:
It seems like it's worse than the original, but nobody dares to say that yet.

I really doubt that :)

Feb 17, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #87 of 179
I purchaed my Sunrise Version 2 on 2/15/10. (cancelled my first order)

After the seller recieved payment he shipped it the next day.  I got tracking info and they should be here early next week. (shipping overseas to the us from the u.k)

The seller's name I got them from are called ukheadphones on ebay.  Really good seller that I highly suggest.

Feb 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #88 of 179
For those who didn't received any shipping confirmation, check your spam folder.

I ordered my phones 2 weeks ago and yesterday received a letter saying they are stuck in customs :S

Feb 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #89 of 179

Quote:

I ordered mine on the 4th, received an email from him (to my spam folder) on the 6th about it beeing out of stock, and that it will take about 2 weeks before they are restocked. I don't really know what to do now. It seems like it's worse than the original, but nobody dares to say that yet.

Thank you for getting back. I do not have any mail from this fellow in any folder and so I hope he will get back with me with some positive news. I did order mine on Feb 1, so hopefully he's not going to tell me they were or are out of stock now. I think I will ask for my money back if he hasn't shipped mine yet as there are two places (one in US and one in UK)  that says they have them in stock and I can get them quicker. My experiences dealing with merchants out of China or Singapore takes forever for shipments to arrive (avg 4 to 6 weeks for me).  

Feb 17, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #90 of 179
The delay might be related to what the owner of lendmeurears.com told me in a PM:
"Anyway just to inform you something. To my horror, I was notificed by Singpost that it will take about 10-12 days now to reach you. Reason being that the US customs is now scanning every single mail that enter US. In response to that, I am already looking for alternative shipping solutions already."

I got the confirmation email about 2 days after and at the top was an apology for lateness with the reason being due to the Chinese New Year. 

I'm about 20 hours burnt in and it may just be my imagination but the earphones really sounded different to before.
When I listened to it this morning I heard a slight hum in the silence between songs. I was scared as hell. 
Then when I unplugged the charger the hum went away. :)
Stupid iPhones... 

I haven't really used many IEMs, but it sure beats my old UE220 and EP630s!
Especially comfort wise. The slight tilt on the earphones really makes insertion easier. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back