New: Sunrise Sw-Xcape Ver 2
Feb 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #31 of 179
They shipped my version 1 pair on Jan 26. Waiting for it to get here, I live in Florida, USA. So it's got a long way to travel from Singapore. However their customer service is very good, lendmeurears.

I should be getting the earphones in this week, most likely. Been roughly 7 business days since it was shipped.

Feb 6, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #33 of 179
They will probably break as quickly if you aren't careful.

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #35 of 179
The V1 Xcape had the same jack as the RE0. The V2 Xcape has a new jack that I don't see breaking the same way - much more rigid. Someone'll post pictures soon enough.

Feb 7, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #38 of 179
I found lendmeurears through eBay and since budgenaudio required personal details before I could see the shipping charges, I bought mine directly from lendmeurears to save $2.
The captcha was very buggy but somehow I managed to get past it. 
They shipped on the 5/2 and on the 7th it's been dispatched to "Overseas Postal Admin".
I haven't used singpost but if they are as slow as chinapost I might go crazy.

As for the earphones themselves, I hope they didn't changed anything which made the V1s such a hit. 

Feb 8, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #39 of 179

I received mine exactly 7 days after it was declared shipped. btw the singpost tracking never changed from "overseas postal admin" through out so it was quite a surprise when they arrived at my front door. not sure how singpost works so this mightve been a one time thing
Quote:
I found lendmeurears through eBay and since budgenaudio required personal details before I could see the shipping charges, I bought mine directly from lendmeurears to save $2.
The captcha was very buggy but somehow I managed to get past it. 
They shipped on the 5/2 and on the 7th it's been dispatched to "Overseas Postal Admin".
I haven't used singpost but if they are as slow as chinapost I might go crazy.

As for the earphones themselves, I hope they didn't changed anything which made the V1s such a hit. 

Feb 8, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #41 of 179
bump! looking for reviews on the ver 2!

Feb 8, 2011 at 5:33 AM Post #43 of 179
Hey guys, I just received my V2 and I think it's pretty awesome. One thing's for sure, they really sound flat. The soundstage's pretty wide though I tend to think they are abit soft on my iPhone 4 and iPod Touch so much that I thought my ears were starting to fail me.

I played Muse and Bon Iver and thought they were horrible at the beginning then I started realizing the Xcape is really special. They make music sound pretty realistic as IEMs. The bass of the Xcape also isn't strong but it's there when it's needed.

Very good for the price.

The cables feel like they might break anytime though.

I've had 3 hours on them. They just keep getting better.

Feb 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #45 of 179
I have my Xcape v2 with me for a few days but didn't have chance to fully burn them in. It has been 38 hours so far so and I haven't noticed any improvement. But as it is recommended by the seller, they need 150 hours to be fully burned in. So I still have a long way to go.

I also have received my RE0 this morning. I can say that build quality of the Xcape v2 is not better than the RE0. I have the latest version of RE0 with L-shaped plug and it looks quite solid where Xcape v2 gives me the impression that it is more fragile. The cable on the RE0 is very slightly thicker than Xcape.

As both the RE0 and Xcape v2 are pretty new. I don't think it would be convenient to  make any comments or a comparison about their sound signature. And I didn't hear the Xcape v1 before so I can't make any comparison among v1 and v2 as well. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back