NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!!
Oct 17, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #2,537 of 4,019
Yes, but how do you like your "F" series?  Is there an "F" series thread that I'm missing... lol.

:rolleyes:....check the F series thread.

Oct 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #2,539 of 4,019
Quote:
rolleyes.gif
....check the F series thread.

Harsh!  A link to your comments on it would've be nice.... 
wink.gif

Oct 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #2,541 of 4,019
Quote:

you're just lazy... that said it would be great to have a 'Sony Walkman Appreciation Thread' where all Walkmans could be discussed in-situ... any thoughts?

I am lazy!  There's 25+ pages of comments... I just recently got caught up on this one.... and with me chatting to clan mates on my Nexus 7, working, painting Heir appreciation cars... and supposed to be doing homework... I don't have lots of time...

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #2,542 of 4,019
I'd be happy if they even used their "own" propriety PS Vita Memory Cards.

I think you mean Memory Stick. Personally, if they offered Memory Stick Pro Duo or M2 Micro support, it'd be fabulous. Obviously, MicroSD would be more popular due to its greater prevalence and lower price, but I'd love Memory Sticks equally. Vita cards... No. From what I can tell, the Vita has some sort of awful file system, if not a terrible memory architecture. Loading times and transfer times on that thing are abyssmal.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #2,543 of 4,019
Quote:
I think you mean Memory Stick. 

Nope.  Leave it up to Sony to come up with even ANOTHER new memory format... the one I'm referring to is strictly for the Vita atm.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #2,544 of 4,019
Nope.  Leave it up to Sony to come up with even ANOTHER
ir

new memory format... the one I'm referring to is strictly for the Vita atm.

I thought you meant Memory Sticks because that's actually used by more than one device, while the Vita's is exclusively limited to the Vita (I would know, I use a 32GB Vita card!). Also they wouldn't want to allow that because Android supports Mass Storage mode and I believe they don't want anything that could allow users to possibly load cracking content into the memory cards. And as I said, the Vita's memory architecture seems horrendously slow. Memory Sticks on the other hand actually achieve respectable, if not even blazing speeds.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #2,545 of 4,019
Quote:
I thought you meant Memory Sticks because that's actually used by more than one device, while the Vita's is exclusively limited to the Vita (I would know, I use a 32GB Vita card!). Also they wouldn't want to allow that because Android supports Mass Storage mode and I believe they don't want anything that could allow users to possibly load cracking content into the memory cards. And as I said, the Vita's memory architecture seems horrendously slow. Memory Sticks on the other hand actually achieve respectable, if not even blazing speeds.

I run with an 8GB...  lol.  I was going to upgrade... but I don't use it enough.  I'm hoping some really good games will come out for it soon.

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #2,546 of 4,019
I run with an 8GB...  lol.  I was going to upgrade... but I don't use it enough.  I'm hoping some really good games will come out for it soon.

My reasoning was that with the new memory card locks and the fact that I'm going to get a 32GB card eventually, it may as well have been the moment I bought it. Haha.

Oct 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #2,547 of 4,019
Quote:
My reasoning was that with the new memory card locks and the fact that I'm going to get a 32GB card eventually, it may as well have been the moment I bought it. Haha.

Good point.  Now all we need is a good "port" of Gran Turismo... and I'm happy!

Oct 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #2,550 of 4,019
if they sound the same, i guess ill go with the "cheaper" Z heheheh.... now where is january so that i can receive my unit =(

my t51 is dying so i bought an NW-E016 and an NW-S203f/205f for the meantime to play around with it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back