NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!!
Oct 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #2,521 of 4,019
Quote:
Outside of here, 90% of common consumers.

All tests/reviews are proving that the new ipod touch is , SQ wise, worse than the previous generation, so no way I will get this piece...of apple!

Oct 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #2,523 of 4,019
Quote:

don't say that we'll be inundated with charts & graphs to tell us how much better iDevices are... deja-vu anyone?

I swear I just mentioned ...to someone.. deja-vu....strange!!!

My ears and my brain are the deciding factor, and that's all I have to say.

Oct 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #2,525 of 4,019
Quote:

careful mate... it could be fit for a King
wink_face.gif

Ok, here is pretty much the car done...  I may do more, but probably not... lol.

Oct 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #2,526 of 4,019
Quote:
Ok, here is pretty much the car done...  I may do more, but probably not... lol.

when I first saw the photo I thought it was you own motor and thought 'lucky bastad' lol, after a few post I then realised it was a game car... you almost had me asking loads of stupid questions lol... excellent design Way, well done mate, maybe Heir will put on their FB-page, suggest it in the thread.

Oct 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #2,527 of 4,019
Naaa.. I'm going to redo it in a real Livery for my ZR1 racecar... then they can post that on the FB page.

Though, I've now been scanning the local wanted ads for an earlier generation of the CTS-V... the more I drive it in-game and I've seen a couple around... the more I'd like my own.

Oct 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #2,529 of 4,019
Quote:
so far, is 4ai the best for the Z walkman?
or is 3ai potentially better? :D

I own both, you will not be disappointed with either... the 3.Ai is more of your everyday IEM, it's fun, defined and has slightly more bass... the 4.Ai is a step-up, it's neutral, detailed and has serious bass impact, it will only produce the bass that is in the the recording so may not suit all (unless you tweak the bass a little, then it's there in spades depth wise but doesn't over shadow the other ranges). 

I suppose it will all be down to budget... if you want me to choose.. the 4.Ai it suits the WM-Z completely imo.

Oct 17, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #2,531 of 4,019
Quote:

I own both, you will not be disappointed with either... the 3.Ai is more of your everyday IEM, it's fun, defined and has slightly more bass... the 4.Ai is a step-up, it's neutral, detailed and has serious bass impact, it will only produce the bass that is in the the recording so may not suit all (unless you tweak the bass a little, then it's there in spades depth wise but doesn't over shadow the other ranges). 

I suppose it will all be down to budget... if you want me to choose.. the 4.Ai it suits the WM-Z completely imo.

ok. thx for the mini -review.

Oct 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM Post #2,534 of 4,019
wonder if sony will ever use microsd?

We used to ask the same about flac , now its supported.
The Microsd support, should not be that far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back