New Sennheiser Momentum In ear
Oct 23, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #196 of 527

The latest is.........there is no incoming date from Sennheiser UK for either version.

Damn, thanks for the update Phil.

Poor show Sennheiser! Would have thought they would like to get them out there in time for xmas. Especially at the quite reasonable price they are. 

Oct 23, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #197 of 527
I am less enthusiastic about these the more I read. I know its still early but I was going to order them last night on amazon but couldn't do it. I think I'll wait till more people have a chance to review them.

Oct 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #198 of 527
I am less enthusiastic about these the more I read. I know its still early but I was going to order them last night on amazon but couldn't do it. I think I'll wait till more people have a chance to review them.

I have the same feeling but I will receive my pair before noon today and will report back. Also, I'm not sure if Amazon truly has these in stock, they said they were available but I never got a ship confirmation so I got tired of waiting and bought them directly from Sennheiser and cancelled my Amazon order.

Oct 23, 2014 at 3:02 PM Post #200 of 527
So I wil get these next week, polish distributor recieved a shipment today, and I will definitely post some impressions AFTER burning them in. Frankly, recent comments in these thread made me a little uneasy about these purchase, espiecially after two so positive reviews by oschon and twister6.

Oct 23, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #204 of 527
  Came from the Klipsch Image S4's. Initial sound is good although my ears seem to be in between two sizes of the buds. I'm not experiencing the humming noise another user noted in the thread earlier. So far so good!

Thanks for the initial impressions. 
Curious about the microphonics of cable. 
Any comments?

Oct 23, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #205 of 527
  Thanks for the initial impressions. 
Curious about the microphonics of cable. 
Any comments?

I'm going to do a walk test later this evening to check for some of the cabling noise that was noted earlier I also want to give it a day or so to try these out before any real impressions on sound. Waiting for some new shoes to come in so I can break both in :)

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #206 of 527

Interesting. I picked up the Note 4 and I've noticed some humming from the device myself with the S4's. Installing the high quality drivers from Viper4Android and disabling some of the direct control settings in Poweramp helped. (I think Nexus 5 might have some issues with v4a).

I tested it out on my laptop and the issue appears to be exclusive to my Nexus 5. I'll check out my N5 with my Image S4s and my ATH-M50's again to see if maybe it was there and I just didn't notice it before.

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #207 of 527
Has anyone with a pair of these had any complys that they could try with them and if so, which version do they use as they don't show up on the site yet and there seems to be a couple of sizes used by the sennheiser iems on there.

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #208 of 527
Has anyone with a pair of these had any complys that they could try with them and if so, which version do they use as they don't show up on the site yet and there seems to be a couple of sizes used by the sennheiser iems on there.

I emailed sennheiser and they said the tips were similar to the ie 8's so the 500 series should fit.

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #209 of 527
I emailed sennheiser and they said the tips were similar to the ie 8's so the 500 series should fit.

I'm not sure if that's the case. The tips of the MIE seem more similar to the CX980/985 and the (O)CX680/685, so I'm thinking T200 (and its variants) would be more likely.

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #210 of 527
I'm not sure if that's the case. The tips of the MIE seem more similar to the CX980/985 and the (O)CX680/685, so I'm thinking T200 (and its variants) would be more likely.

I don't have these yet so i can't be sure but this is the email I got from Sennheiser:

Good Afternoon ***********,

Thank you for contacting the Sennheiser Technical Support Team. The MOMENTUM IN Ears and the IE 8's have similar sized ear adapters so an aftermarket ear adapter that fits the IE 8 should also fit the MOMENTUM In Ear's.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any follow up questions.

Have a great day.

#TS****************
Tech Support - General
Thanks Sennheiser Support Team Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EDT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back