New Sennheiser IE900 TOTL iem
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2021 at 2:42 AM Post #16 of 23
Really excited about this. If anything, the statement it sends regarding their commitment to the audiophile market just over the takeover. My interest has always been piqued at the coherency that a single driver IEM can deliver, and of all those on the market right now this has jumped to the top of the list. With the HD800 one of my all time favorites, that sound profile in IEM form draws me even more.

May 11, 2021 at 3:52 AM Post #18 of 23
Is there a confirmed date for when these are out?

"This new earphone will be available in Europe, North America, China and Japan starting in early June. The IE 900 will be available in most other markets including Dubai, Russia, South America, and select Asia-Pacific markets in early July. Pre-orders in Europe, Africa, North America and the Middle East are open today. We will provide further updates as soon as possible, right here. For more information, visit sennheiser.com or contact your local Sennheiser dealer. Pricing and Preorder button will be added Tuesday, May 11."

May 11, 2021 at 4:53 AM Post #19 of 23
I agr
Really excited about this. If anything, the statement it sends regarding their commitment to the audiophile market just over the takeover. My interest has always been piqued at the coherency that a single driver IEM can deliver, and of all those on the market right now this has jumped to the top of the list. With the HD800 one of my all time favorites, that sound profile in IEM form draws me even more.
I agee mate - I've always been drawn to dd iems as they just seem to sound so much more natural. I applaud Sennheiser for sticking with this driver type and trying to extract as much performance out of it as possible.

May 11, 2021 at 7:43 AM Post #21 of 23
"This new earphone will be available in Europe, North America, China and Japan starting in early June. The IE 900 will be available in most other markets including Dubai, Russia, South America, and select Asia-Pacific markets in early July. Pre-orders in Europe, Africa, North America and the Middle East are open today. We will provide further updates as soon as possible, right here. For more information, visit sennheiser.com or contact your local Sennheiser dealer. Pricing and Preorder button will be added Tuesday, May 11."
Still waiting for the promised release of the Apple cable release (ACS800 was it) for my IE800's !!

I'll wait to read some reviews of comparisons and hopefully get a listen to the IE900's some time. CanJam was always my go to for finding out first hand about new products.
Regards
Sceptre

May 30, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #23 of 23
Any comparisons to CA Atlas? Xelento is an interesting comparison but it's also an "older" IEM now.
Only ie300 vs Xelento.
def. larger staging goes to the 300, most obviously the height & width
The Sennheiser house sound full body, natural bright is in the 300
Since this is a lower end model, details goes to xel. , but the 300 in my ears punches way above its price range! Only the cable is an issue, microphonics, etc...
IMG_20210410_165554.jpg

Great news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back