New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Apr 21, 2015 at 8:06 PM Post #5,656 of 9,484
    Per Schiit Audio, my "Yggy" order was confirmed at 5:58 EDT, with order # 30882, approximately(?) 121 orders after the earliest Head-Fi posted order at 30761(?), and also wondering if I really fall into that "first batch" category...and of course wondering roughly when I will be able to feed "Raggy" that really high quality diet...

Any additional available information/insight regarding when those of us in the 30850 to 30890 order range might ship...?...(that IS when they are appropriately burned-in and checked-out...)   

Does speculation count as insight?

According to Mike there were 3 yggy's on the burn-in racks on Friday and there must have been 60 this morning when the order page went live (again, according to what Mike said).

So it looks like they're assembling ~15 per day? 

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #5,661 of 9,484
My desk is too small to fit anything larger than Bifrost / Asgard.. *sobs*

Apr 21, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #5,663 of 9,484
  My desk is too small to fit anything larger than Bifrost / Asgard.. *sobs*

That's an easy problem to solve, just get a bigger desk! 
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #5,664 of 9,484
  That's an easy problem to solve, just get a bigger desk! 
wink.gif

That implies bigger room.. -> bigger apartment. I ain't ready for that schiit. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 10:31 PM Post #5,665 of 9,484
That implies bigger room.. -> bigger apartment. I ain't ready for that schiit. :D

Can you stack your schiit and save on space?.

Apr 21, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #5,666 of 9,484
  I will indeed admit that I too am excited at the prospect of receiving, owning and listening to the Yggdrasil D/A converter, the pedigree of which I have yet to enjoy in my rather humble existence, however, my primary interest in inquiring about shipping dates has even more to do with anticipating its estimated delivery date in order to be in a location/position to receive it...NOT to badger dedicated Schiit Audio employees who work in concert are making Yggdrasil happen for all the eager purchasing public...

SO, in order to clarify my desires:

Please, dedicated Schiit Audio employees, do that which you do best, so that as one would do with a fine wine, allow all the time necessary to deliver a superlative product...  

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #5,667 of 9,484
    I will indeed admit that I too am excited at the prospect of receiving, owning and listening to the Yggdrasil D/A converter, the pedigree of which I have yet to enjoy in my rather humble existence, however, my primary interest in inquiring about shipping dates has even more to do with anticipating its estimated delivery date in order to be in a location/position to receive it...NOT to badger dedicated Schiit Audio employees who work in concert are making Yggdrasil happen for all the eager purchasing public...

SO, in order to clarify my desires:

Please, dedicated Schiit Audio employees, do that which you do best, so that as one would do with a fine wine, allow all the time necessary to deliver a superlative product...  

Yeah... I'm definitely putting in a vacation day when I get a FedEx ship notification.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:47 AM Post #5,670 of 9,484
And that will be ESPECIALLY true for a product that costs over $2K.  And I will add to your prediction that many of those who perpetuate whatever negative comments get made will be people who do not own a Yggdrasil, likely because of its price point.

Haters gonna hate.  Still won't change it being the best DAC in town.

You just declared it "the best DAC in town" without ever hearing it and you're extremely worried/upset about ppl criticizing without hearing it.
Fanboys surely are a special kind of...

Reminder added to ignore your review *and* assume the exact opposite of what you wrote was true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back