NEW - Schiit Asgard 2
Feb 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #17 of 2,741
The Schiit team is doing extended burn-in on the Asgard. Jason said he expects to ship quite a lot of them
by the end of the week.

Feb 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #19 of 2,741
Mine originally said "ships 2/15" but today was changed to "shipping starts 2/15."  So, I'm guessing the backorders are going out today and all new sales after the announcement of the A2 will be going out soon, as should be the case.  Can't wait to get mine!  

Quote:
Indeed it does say 2/15!  Thanks for pointing that out!

-Mike

Feb 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #22 of 2,741
I ordered Asgard 1 originally on January 7th. I even can't imagine how long it will take for my Asgard 2 to travel from Schiit to France and eventually here Finland. This has been so long wait and this udac-2 is not helping enough. Should I be waiting for clear improvement even for untrained ears moving from udac-2 to Bifrost+Asgard 2? Of course since no one has hear Asgard 2, I'm asking only opinions based on Asgard 1.

Feb 15, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #23 of 2,741
Quote:
I ordered Asgard 1 originally on January 7th. I even can't imagine how long it will take for my Asgard 2 to travel from Schiit to France and eventually here Finland. This has been so long wait and this udac-2 is not helping enough. Should I be waiting for clear improvement even for untrained ears moving from udac-2 to Bifrost+Asgard 2? Of course since no one has hear Asgard 2, I'm asking only opinions based on Asgard 1.

Which headphones?

Feb 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #28 of 2,741
I just ordered one and definitely no shipping notice yet, but money including shipping has been taken :)

Feb 18, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #29 of 2,741
Maybe some went out on the 15th, but I think someone would have said something by now. You would think we would have had an update from Jason, but I don't expect great audio engineers to provide great customer service 
wink_face.gif
 You can't be great at everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back