New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Jul 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #451 of 542

I'm in the US, Is the listing on Amazon for the regular 750 the one that's covered by RHA? I don't need the inline controls. But, I do want to make sure they're covered. Thanks!

Click on the Amazon link Here: http://www.rha-audio.com/us/authorised-retailers/. 3rd party unauthorized dealers also sell on Amazon, but link to Amazon from RHA and you're good to go.

Jul 7, 2014 at 4:49 AM Post #453 of 542
Awesome thanks for clarifying, just want to order the right stuff
wink.gif

Hey guys,

Just checking in, sorry we weren't able to advise yesterday, but it seems you've got the right info! Products sold by RHA on Amazon, or Amazon themselves, are covered by warranty. It's only other the third-party retailers selling through Amazon that are worth checking as not all may be authorised.

Thanks for your support!

Jul 7, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #454 of 542
And just like that, ordered. Pleasure doing business with you guys (though my wallet's not happy). TBH, not really sure why anyone would go for the other retailers: they all cost more!

Jul 8, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #461 of 542
  I have a problem. I just receive my MA750 today from Amazon(Sold & Ship by Amazon). There are some noticeable scratches on the earphones. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure How this could happen, the Box had clear seal tape. The Wait continues... 
frown.gif

Hey MidNighTempest,

We've checked in with the guys and this absolutely should not be the case. All the stock sold by Amazon labeled 'New' is brand new and the seal should be a guarantee of that. I'd like to offer our sincerest apologies and ask you to thoroughly check the product for any other indications that the packaging might have been previously opened as products will not have passed our QC standards with scratches, as you have shown, and we'd like to investigate further. If you could fire a message to our CC team, including your findings and images if possible, we'll get them to look into it and organise a replacement asap.

If you could also PM this account with your real name/email address, we'll be able to flag it to them quickly.

Thanks, and apologies again.

RHA

Jul 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #462 of 542
  Hey MidNighTempest,

We've checked in with the guys and this absolutely should not be the case. All the stock sold by Amazon labeled 'New' is brand new and the seal should be a guarantee of that. I'd like to offer our sincerest apologies and ask you to thoroughly check the product for any other indications that the packaging might have been previously opened as products will not have passed our QC standards with scratches, as you have shown, and we'd like to investigate further. If you could fire a message to our CC team, including your findings and images if possible, we'll get them to look into it and organise a replacement asap.

If you could also PM this account with your real name/email address, we'll be able to flag it to them quickly.

Thanks, and apologies again.

RHA

I've requested an exchange from Amazon yesterday & I need to ship this back. I don't remember if there is anything else. There seem to be scratches on the clear plastic part of the box where the earphone was rested, other than that the cabling & clip in the back seems messing / out of place. Should I send the message you request anyway? I'm from USA.

Jul 8, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #463 of 542
  I've requested an exchange from Amazon yesterday & I need to ship this back. I don't remember if there is anything else. There seem to be scratches on the clear plastic part of the box where the earphone was rested, other than that the cabling & clip in the back seems messing / out of place. Should I send the message you request anyway? I'm from USA.

Okay, that's understandable. Apologies again for the issue, but could you perhaps send us through some images anyway so we can investigate with Amazon?

Jul 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #464 of 542
This thread is kind of old... but just my two cents to add...  These are actually the greatest IEMs I have ever heard and the only audio phones that have ever even allowed me to hear even a slight difference between FLACs and 320 MP3s.  Rather than providing my own little review hear, I just want to say that the freq chart inside the box (you'll see it in some Unboxing videos) is a very good representation of the sound signature.  My previous best headphones before these are some Sony 7506s which are also very good and have a nice cold sound signature.  These MA750s however are maybe a tiny bit warmer, lack the sharp highs, and tend to distinguish layers in the audio track more nicely.  Definitely worth the money.  Even if they break in three years, 120$ every 3 years is a small price to pay for fantastic earphones.  Also, as far as I can tell, build quality is exceptional.

Jul 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #465 of 542
Ive been running M750s since November last year and love them, well over 500 hours heavy use use (working out, mountain biking etc). Had a problem with them and I contacted RHA and had a replacement pair delivered one working day later. The best customer service experience and warranty support Ive ever had from any company by far. Thanks to Jenny at RHA. Thanks RHA for making a great product and standing by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back