New pictures of supermacro-3 v5
Oct 3, 2005 at 1:38 PM Post #31 of 35
On his website, Dr. Xin says that the expected release date is Oct. 9th. I assume that his prices will be close to what the last versions were. However, he has removed the prices...they may change. So, by mid-October, both the SM3v5 and the Hornet should be available.

The prices should be fairly close on both amps. This will be my first amp purchase, and I want to make sure I get the one that is right for me.

I like the switches on the Xin, also. I just wonder which amp is better. Perhaps someone with more knowledge could chime in with their opinions based on the specs of the two amps.

Here is a general question about amps...

What makes these amps so much better than ones in the $100-$150 range? Is it quality of parts, quality of build, extra features or all of the above? I had first started looking at amps like the Go-Vibe, etc. Then, somehow, I convinced myself that I *NEEDED* either the SM3v5 or the Hornet. This is strange to me, because I haven't the slightest idea what I should be looking for in an amp!
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 1:48 PM Post #32 of 35
i'm down with the Coby adapter. I'd used the same one for 7 years and it's never let me down with my guitar pedals.

Oct 3, 2005 at 2:10 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oeryk
On his website, Dr. Xin says that the expected release date is Oct. 9th. I assume that his prices will be close to what the last versions were.

Sweet, if thats true Sunday! Does he make each Amp to order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back