New Pair of well rounded headphones
Dec 28, 2012 at 10:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

oopla3

New Head-Fier
Im looking for headphones for everyday use, and i listen to all kinds of music, I was looking at the Beyer custom one pro, the audio technica m50 and the vmoda crossfade lp's and Im wondering which one would best fit my needs? or if you have other recommendations please let me know

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
Im looking for headphones for everyday use, and i listen to all kinds of music, I was looking at the Beyer custom one pro, the audio technica m50 and the vmoda crossfade lp's and Im wondering which one would best fit my needs? or if you have other recommendations please let me know

Heya,

The COP is an excellent headphone, and owning all three of these you've mentioned, the COP easily is better than the M50 and CF LP's, in every way basically. Can't recommend them enough. Better overall audio, not fatiguing, great mids, good sound stage, and you can choose your level of bass from neutral to warm to very bassy and it works very well. Plus all the customization and detachable cable and you can swap pads at will. Great headphone with a very good accessory/function appeal.

Very best,

Dec 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Heya,

The COP is an excellent headphone, and owning all three of these you've mentioned, the COP easily is better than the M50 and CF LP's, in every way basically. Can't recommend them enough. Better overall audio, not fatiguing, great mids, good sound stage, and you can choose your level of bass from neutral to warm to very bassy and it works very well. Plus all the customization and detachable cable and you can swap pads at will. Great headphone with a very good accessory/function appeal.

Very best,

Which closed headphone, which is somewhat neutral, would you recommend? Isolating from outside noice is quite important

Dec 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
Where would I go to purchase the accessories for the COP? 

I got my accessories that I wanted from Beyer's website. They have several decals and headbands already out. There are more coming though. But there are accessories available. It's just still very new to the game.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back